Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

The draft Dline group went in on that play.

Nice preseason for Key, Hurst, and Hall. Those guys have tore up their opponents.

Guenther knows his shit. Got Calhoun even showing up.

Ej Manuel isn't great but he's much better then cook jeez

Chris Warren needs to make this team he is doing great.

Warren>Martin

Manuel>cook

Warren>Martin

Manuel>cook
Lynch/Warren/Dougie/Richard

Nice depth and a bit of everything. Really like the bruiser potential, especially with the FB.

Nice preseason for Key, Hurst, and Hall. Those guys have tore up their opponents.
Early returns suggest that Gruden>Reggie on draft night. That's a defensive line haul.

I didn’t see Cook’s performance however I’ve seen Manuel’s performance and I’m not impressed at all!

Time for a “real” back up because these two are not it. No confidence in them at all from where I sit.

Cook and Manuel are awful. I mean holy shit they are bad. If Carr goes down, God forbid, the Raiders are fucked at QB.

Gruden hinted the backup qb may not be on the roster, they need to grab a smart QB who can pick up an offense fast so maybe a vet who gets cut?

Cook looked good week 1 when he seemed to be playing freely and last night he was once again back to his old bad habits. As for Manuel I wouldve liked to see him get some reps late in the first half or with the starting line also as hes played with a very sub par group.

I think giving the Jets a ring on Teddy is worth a shot. Not sure what theyd be asking for him tho.

Just wait til after roster cutdowns there will be plenty of cheap talent with upside.

Well hard to argue with this reasoning.

Teddy is hilariously better than EJ and Cuck.
Eventually, he wouldn’t take us to the next level/SB. Imo

There arent a lot of back up stories like Tom Brady/Nick Foles lol.
I guess you’re correct however I still have no long term confidence in him either

Back