Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

Just want to put on record that my faith in fatass Guenther is still very low.

D line was absolutely invisible but god damn Abram...

Just want to put on record that my faith in fatass Guenther is still very low.

D line was absolutely invisible but god damn Abram...

Yep, Guenther is fucking useless.

Crazy that nobody catches for more than 50yds, no long plays, no defensive turnovers to put offense in good position, no special team plays to break open, even Jacobs didn’t have good yards per carry numbers and yet still 34 points ... I’ll take it!

As shitty of a defensive game as it was, this was legit. Everyone did their job and did it well when it mattered. Fat fuck Guenther better figure something out before MNF.

Also, maybe some good news:

Abram is a fucking dog

Growing concern with Trent Brown. He's really getting hammered for missing just about all preseason and then giving 3 snaps before heading out. Lincoln Kennedy fired some shots yesterday saying he doesn't believe Trent loves the game. Say what you want about Incognito, but this is the mentality you want from your o-line. Not sure Trent has it.

"You go out there and you duke it out. You can have broken bones, pulled muscles, torn ligaments, and you really just don't want to let your guys down. You don't want to have your guys go out there without you. You suck it up, you tape it up, rub some dirt on it and go play."

https://www.lvsportsnetwork.com/episode ... ick-08-25/

:meow:

Brown is gone after this season if not during it.

I feel like Abram after that collision. What a game. Liver was not prepared for this lol.

Woke up feeling dangerous

...ly hungover. Worth it.

Pretty hard to overcome 3 fumbles and a defence coached by PG.
Guenther should have been thrown out of the fucking plane. Im so sick of watching raider defenses.

Guenther should have been thrown out of the fucking plane. Im so sick of watching raider defenses.

Just once more, I wish I could see another top 10 Raiders defense before the apocalypse.

I mean I know I'm not crazy, it has happened before. I saw it with my own eyes...BACK IN 2002.

I don't know what's more frustrating - seeing guys who couldn't produce here start producing when they get to a new team, or seeing guys who produced with another team and now can't when they get here. At some fucking point, the focus needs to be on the coordinator / scheme.

Every time the camera pans to PG and he's standing on the sideline looking as confused as he is fat, I lose my mind.

Just once more, I wish I could see another top 10 Raiders defense before the apocalypse.

I mean I know I'm not crazy, it has happened before. I saw it with my own eyes...BACK IN 2002.
I would be happy with a top 20 defence. The run D has been pathetic

I don't know what's more frustrating - seeing guys who couldn't produce here start producing when they get to a new team, or seeing guys who produced with another team and now can't when they get here. At some fucking point, the focus needs to be on the coordinator / scheme.

Every time the camera pans to PG and he's standing on the sideline looking as confused as he is fat, I lose my mind.

Yeah we have hit the point with Gunther where he just has to go

I would be happy with a top 20 defence. The run D has been pathetic

Fun fact: Raiders are on pace to allow 480 points this season which would be a franchise record.

I'm pretty positive that if Buffalo puts up 30+ points this week, Guenther is out. Fuck it, let's see Marinelli take over.

Letting Buckner walk with how he had a group of cans playing was fucking stupid. Should have let Marinenli be the coordinator and Kept Buckner.

Snacks and ET3 are still unsigned.

Fucking sign them. Head case or not, sign them.

Back