Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

He would have been worth a shot in the fifth or later based on potential, it was just a shit pick for the second. Edwards Jr., Ward, Hall, it's like second round reaches at DL became a tradition. Hopefully Cracker Mayock will usher in a new era.
Its absurd how many early reaches have been wasted.

Gruden said it was "planned" but didn't seem very convincing when saying it...

Crosby rumored to be back tomorrow and sporting a seasons worth of COVID antibodies. 20+ sacks confirmed.

The entire d-line needs to turn it up. Those young corners need all the help they can get.

The entire d-line needs to turn it up. Those young corners need all the help they can get.

Ferrell looks so much fucking bigger

I wonder if this dude will ever put it together. I remember thinking he looked good in preseason games last year and then, nothin.

Why is Damarious Randall liking this Tweet? Ha

Bummed about Williams. IF Ruggs/Edwards are as good as advertised hes gone in the off season.

He will never suit up for the Raiders again. I know they have ‘depth’, but someone needs to emerge from the pack.

The timing, just released Prince. Also I know he has played before with a cast and was fine, but some bad luck there.

The timing, just released Prince. Also I know he has played before with a cast and was fine, but some bad luck there.

Hes had that one for several weeks now. Dont think its a concern.

Back