Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Donald Cerrone headlines UFC on Fox in Orlando (Poll)

https://twitter.com/DamonMartin/status/631888951771561984

Really digging that they're making this fight free. Should be a war. Kind of hoping Cerrone gets the nod here because I believe he'll be a much more marketable champion than RDA. Event is December 19th.

WTF is "more marketable" supposed to mean? Also why do you care if he's more marketable (in your opinion)? Do you work for UFC's marketing team?

It's a great matchup. I hope the best fighter wins.

Airing this fight for free was the correct decision. I imagine RDA will wreck him. I'm still salty over his bullshit win over Benson III.

WTF is "more marketable" supposed to mean? Also why do you care if he's more marketable (in your opinion)? Do you work for UFC's marketing team?

Maybe he wants the UFC to be successful and gain fans? What a trivial reason to bitch.

Rafael dos Anjos vs Donald Cerrone
Jacare Souza vs Yoel Romero
Holly Holm vs Amanda Nunes
Joseph Benavidez vs Henry Cejudo

Would be a fun card, but I wouldn't hate for them to actually put a good prospect fight on FOX for once. Mirsad Bectic vs Kevin Souza would be fun. Come on UFC actually put a fun fight like on That on a main card for once. Those are the type of fights that belong on the main cards of PPV's and FOX cards every now and again, the main card stature helps build them up.

Sorry for the rant I just hate the UFC's logic with fight placement on cards sometimes. Ya'll feel me? Am I the only one?

I'm glad it's on FOX, but surprised. Neither RDA or Cerrone likely have PPV points, I thought for sure they would be the main undercard fight for a big PPV.

I can't wait. I wonder if the long wait will give Cerrone time to get all jittery and stuff.

I don't think Cerrone has a chance, he is great, but no championship material, Dos Anjos have better hands and Cerrone will not bully him with kicks like he did with other guys he didn't had the boxing advantage, Cerrone time after time froze when the stakes get high, but i respect his warrior spirit... But that Henderson fight... Jesus that was sad.. Both of them should have fought to the last breath but instead we got that sparring...

That was my first thought also. I hope the better fighter wins and i think that's rda

Cerrone finally taking a title fight and not risking possibly losing a short notice or random fight he takes just for the sake of it. I like this fight.

This fight for free??? Dayum

its an interesting matchup. IMO RDA has the edge, especially if he shows up like he has in his last fights.. too much pressure for Cerrone. The pressure RDA has been putting reminds me of Cain's, except he has a better ground game. Hes like dangerous everywhere, without many flaws. At this point, IMO even Khabib - if he ever gets better - would not have the edge against RDA (which he used to have, IMO) considering how much RDA has been evolving.

Dear Joe Silva,

Please make all 4 main card fights with fighters from the LW class and round it out as such :

Anthony Pettis vs Edson Barboza
Benson Henderson vs Michael Johnson
Eddie Alvarez vs Tony Ferguson

Thanks!

Benson wants on the Korea card last I read. But I would support these fights.

could be the 8 fight win streak (5 finishes) over decent-good competition and being a fan favourite.

the benson decision is iffy but what he's done in such a short timeframe has been impressive as fuck, and theres no one else atm.

I thought Bendo won but it was close as hell. It wasn't like a robbery so even if he does have 1 fight that maybe shouldn't have gone his way he still won 7 more. Dunham, Barboza, Miller, Alvarez, Jury and more. Hard to deny those results.

Love Cerrone but i got RDA by total domination.

Back