Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Donald Cerrone headlines UFC on Fox in Orlando (Poll)

I think I'm going to change my pick to Cerrone. I'll be rooting for him for sure.

Cerrone round 4 T/KO

Momentum swings halfway into the fight.

Awesome. I'm glad it's finally scheduled, even if it should be sooner.

Nothing wrong with that :)

I just like the guys all around attitude when it comes to fighting in the cage. Outside of the cage I hear he's a huge jerk but I have no intentions of meeting him so my gf is safe....for now. Plus he will fight injured or not and he's the most active fighter in the UFC. He won't be a dominate champ if he wins but at least he'll get back in there asap

It will be a shame if he never wins gold. He arguably beat Bendo in the first fight.

I just like the guys all around attitude when it comes to fighting in the cage. Outside of the cage I hear he's a huge jerk but I have no intentions of meeting him so my gf is safe....for now. Plus he will fight injured or not and he's the most active fighter in the UFC. He won't be a dominate champ if he wins but at least he'll get back in there asap

It will be a shame if he never wins gold. He arguably beat Bendo in the first fight.

I know what you mean. If they make Anthony Pettis-Eddie Alvarez the number 1 contender fight and Anthony wins, I don't see Donald beating him. I always hear mixed results about him in person. Some say he's a jerk who tries to hit on every girl he is around and others say he's a great guy who is really chill. Must be whenever he is sober I guess lol. I also felt he beat Benson in the first fight and that's why I wasn't upset about that rubber match turning out the way it did.

I know what you mean. If they make Anthony Pettis-Eddie Alvarez the number 1 contender fight and Anthony wins, I don't see Donald beating him. I always hear mixed results about him in person. Some say he's a jerk who tries to hit on every girl he is around and others say he's a great guy who is really chill. Must be whenever he is sober I guess lol. I also felt he beat Benson in the first fight and that's why I wasn't upset about that rubber match turning out the way it did.

If Khabib wins then he should be next IMO If Pettis beats Alvarez then I'd like to see him take another fight, preferably against Barboza. He needs to show he can stay active and not hold up the division anymore then he has. To be honest I'm leaning towards Eddie pulling off the upset against Anthony, dude is overlooking him like he did RDA.

If Khabib wins then he should be next IMO If Pettis beats Alvarez then I'd like to see him take another fight, preferably against Barboza. He needs to show he can stay active and not hold up the division anymore then he has. To be honest I'm leaning towards Eddie pulling off the upset against Anthony, dude is overlooking him like he did RDA.

Khabib that's right... I forgot he was facing Tony. Yeah, he most likely will be next and if Anthony does win a fight against Barboza would be fireworks. Conversely, if Tony wins That would be 7 in a row against some good competiton. Damn I can't wait for December.

Niiice glad they booked it before Cowboy took a fight at 170lbs.

However, I dont see Cowboy beating 2015 RDA.

Jesus man. If the end of the year goes as they say. That may be the best stetch of three shows ever. Five title fights in like 25 days or some shit.

Would LOVE to see Cowboy with the belt around his waist.

l9GKAux.jpg

cool decision. Good to have on Fox.

why is this fight even happening ? didn't rda beat cerrone like 2 years ago? who has cerrone fought to fight for the title? his only top 5 win is benson via judge gift.

why is this fight even happening ? didn't rda beat cerrone like 2 years ago? who has cerrone fought to fight for the title? his only top 5 win is benson via judge gift.

So who else should get the fight?

Donald gets stronger in the later rounds, I got him winning in a 5 rounder

8 fight win streak.

Who else would be deserving? Alvarez who Cowboy just beat a year ago? Khabib who has been injured for the last year and a half?

these fight is gonna be much like the 3rd round of their fight with cerrone picking dos anjos apart with crisp strikes and leg kicks but this time dos anjos is going down

Back