Rafael Dos Anjos "Great news coming soon"

Who do you think he'll fight next?

• Total voters
He probably got sponsored by some local car dealership

It is Ali running his accounts. That's possible.

It isn't Cerrone, they fought twice and he has a fight scheduled. I can't imagine they want RDA to be champion again, so I don't see him getting a rematch anytime soon, not after being destroyed in one round.

I hope it's Khabib or Barboza because Ferguson deserves to get the next title shot.

It is Ali running his accounts. That's possible.

It isn't Cerrone, they fought twice and he has a fight scheduled. I can't imagine they want RDA to be champion again, so I don't see him getting a rematch anytime soon, not after being destroyed in one round.

I hope it's Khabib or Barboza because Ferguson deserves to get the next title shot.

I would love RDA vs Barboza.

Even if you think Khabib doesn't deserve the next title shot why should he have to beat RDA a second time to get one? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Could be another top guy not named Ferguson (and your suggestion RDA) since Tony has the best recent resume and beat Barboza, who probably won't fight Alvarez. That leaves Chiesa as an option. Cowboy has a fight lined up at 170 and Pettis wouldn't make sense and he dropped down to 145. So RDA or Chiesa. Hopefully it makes sense now.

RDA true champion, all class and very exciting.

Trust that he'll be hustling in the gym and put in an immaculate performance next fight.

Probably the winner of Nate and Conor.

Red panty night.

He's a really chill and down to earth guy. Went to a seminar of his at Gracie Barra, cost like $50 for 2 hours.

Really mellow and humble dude, taught a lot of techniques too.

Anything but an instant rematch (Can't see it happening) and I'm ok with it.

Rda is one of the most humble honorable fighters in the ufc, but gets shit on over here because of an injury. Shitty world we live in.

Well when you pull out of a mega fight 10 days before then still talk shit about the guy even though you didn't show up you kinda come across as a dick

Rda is one of the most humble honorable fighters in the ufc, but gets shit on over here because of an injury. Shitty world we live in.
not only that, but also because he is brazilian and bobby green accused him of using banned PEDs, and that rumor is freaking exploded and every assumes he does.

thats one of those cases were legitimately green could/should be hit with slander/defamation (assuming what he was saying is untrue or unconfirmed)

Well when you pull out of a mega fight 10 days before then still talk shit about the guy even though you didn't show up you kinda come across as a dick
He responded to Conor saying his vagina was hurt while he clearly saw the photo of the injured foot. Now tell me who's in the wrong here.

He responded to Conor saying his vagina was hurt while he clearly saw the photo of the injured foot. Now tell me who's in the wrong here.

The guy who didn't show up to fight and still talked shit

Khabib and Eddie are the only ones I could see being great news for him and I can't see it being Eddie.

Noone with half a brain thinks he will fight Eddie. Khabib is a pretty safe bet, as is a fellow Brazilian like Barboza.

I like RDA

His hype got a bit out of control, but I can get behind him now that its calmed down a bit
He deserved most of it tho. His streak was the best we've seen at LW in a long ass time & I'm not sure I would pick eddie over him in a rematch.

Back