Rafael Dos Anjos "Great news coming soon"

Who do you think he'll fight next?

• Total voters
Good news? Are Bob and Donald getting a little brother/sister?
I love announcements of announcements.

The great news is RDA is getting a new metal plate put inside his chin.

Still wish to see him vs Conor McGregor at 155

I would think that the only news that he would consider "great" would be a title shot rematch.

Im hoping he will face khabib or alvarez again next..

RDA seems like a good, positive, and chill dude. I think great news from him just means he's got a fight lined up.

This is the same dude who went from maybe the biggest card in UFC history 196 and millions of dollars, breaking his foot 10 days out then his next fight is a fight on fightpass and he didn't complain once. Not to mention he made no excuses and just said Eddie was the better man that night.

RDA is the man.
Pretty nice to see some hespec for RDA. He is the man indeed.

RDA seems like a good, positive, and chill dude. I think great news from him just means he's got a fight lined up.

This is the same dude who went from maybe the biggest card in UFC history 196 and millions of dollars, breaking his foot 10 days out then his next fight is a fight on fightpass and he didn't complain once. Not to mention he made no excuses and just said Eddie was the better man that night.

RDA is the man.

I support your post 100%. RDA is the man!

Rda is one of the most humble honorable fighters in the ufc, but gets shit on over here because of an injury. Shitty world we live in.

Agreed, and I am confused with this world as well.

Not sure what his great news could be. Wouldn't make sense for UFC to put him against Barboza or Ferguson. Rematches with Khabib or Alvarez make even less sense.

Also Jesus Christ, enough with the excessive hash tagging on social media. There needs to be a limit or have offenders punished via Singapore cane.

If those great news have to do with fighting he's probably getting a title shot rematch. Him already having an impressive top 5 resume would mean another top 5 guy is the norm, not great news. But I guess that's relative.

For the benefit of his division as a whole a fight with Chiesa or a contender fight rematch with Khabib would be good, since Khabib had a long layoff and hasn't faced a top-tier fighter in years. I think Ferguson, despite looking bad against Lando, is the most qualified to get the next shot. Alvarez/Ferguson is also the most exciting LW title fight on paper.

If those great news have to do with fighting he's probably getting a title shot rematch. Him already having an impressive top 5 resume would mean another top 5 guy is the norm, not great news. But I guess that's relative.

For the benefit of his division as a whole a fight with Chiesa or a contender fight rematch with Khabib would be good, since Khabib had a long layoff and hasn't faced a top-tier fighter in years. I think Ferguson, despite looking bad against Lando, is the most qualified to get the next shot. Alvarez/Ferguson is also the most exciting LW title fight on paper.
Even if you think Khabib doesn't deserve the next title shot why should he have to beat RDA a second time to get one? That makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm guessing a main event on a Fight Night card or a Co-Main on PPV

September 24th Brazil card still needs a headliner and about 10 more fights, so there's that.

He probably got sponsored by some local car dealership

Back