Rafael Carvalho - Free agent looking for new promotion.

What org do you want Carvalho to sign with?

• Total voters

Dude Incredible

Ngannoustradamus
@Titanium
Reaction score
Last edited:
PFL #1….. Eagle #2 if Ali has one of his guys for him… if not PFL all the way

PFL is a good choice. Has a chance at a big prize, fights frequently during the season and he'll get a 2nd chance if he doesn't win his debut.

I wouldnt mind seeing him back at Bellator. If you think about it, he would be the biggest fight for guys Bellator is trying to push, like Eblen, van Steenis, Tokov, Cotton, Rosta, etc. He could be their gatekeeper.

I wouldnt mind seeing him back at Bellator. If you think about it, he would be the biggest fight for guys Bellator is trying to push, like Eblen, van Steenis, Tokov, Cotton, Rosta, etc. He could be their gatekeeper.
Very nice thought ... !

Problem is he's tough and hes not an exciting fighter, worst combination to build up fighters.

So, you want see him back at Bellator so he can put guys over and rack up more losses?

Back