Rafael Carvalho - Free agent looking for new promotion.

What org do you want Carvalho to sign with?

• Total voters
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he wants for his career.
Beats fighting in the LFA, CFFC, Fury, Eagle, Combate, etc. Consider that if he beats any of those up and coming guys he could have a career resurgence, kind of like Tim Johnson. Its not ideal but I dont see a lot of people clamoring to see Carvalho fight again.

Problem is he's tough and hes not an exciting fighter, worst combination to build up fighters.
Yeah, I agree. Carvalho vs Eblen or Tokov right now would be the right step up for them. But maybe too stiff of a test against Rosta, Cotton, etc.

About Russian promotions, RCC wanted to do him vs. Shlemenko and fight was scheduled for July of 2021 but was cancelled in June because of all this pandemic related stuff. They said that they started negotiating 6 months before this fight.
Also, with recent info that both Shlemenko and Ismailov will be paid 300 000 $ for their fight by RCC, seems like they are willing to spend money.

About Russian promotions, RCC wanted to do him vs. Shlemenko and fight was scheduled for July of 2021 but was cancelled in June because of all this pandemic related stuff. They said that they started negotiating 6 months before this fight.
Also, with recent info that both Shlemenko and Ismailov will be paid 300 000 $ for their fight by RCC, seems like they are willing to spend money.

That's very good money, good for them.

Why not UFC in the poll? I think it's a pretty obvious career path considering his success at Bellator.

If not he has a great chance at winning a PFL tournament.

Edit.. mistaken for Rafael Lovato LOL.

IDK.. I don't think Carvalho is that good.

I hope it's Eagle, but I have a feeling he will end up in PFL.

Back