Crime Racist Nick Fuentes pissed Trump admitting to taking an L to Biden

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

I would be pissed too if I got grifted by a fat old guy who wears a diaper.
Trump paid for exactly one recount in WI which found more Biden votes. Trump let the J-6 dummies rot in jail. Let Drunk Rudy lose everything including a place to live. Phony Electors catch charges. No wonder Russia knew their propaganda would work. There millions of people who still support Trump even though he would not spit on them if they were on fire. MAGA = Trump’s doormat.

I agree you are good for the same comment every thread I make. You can call me 44Geppetto.
Don’t worry someone else will follow up with a TDS.
So any comment on Trump admitting he lost. You don’t care he lied too you or is 2000 Mules still real to you.
You have what's called TDS loser lollll

It's about time for a TDS mega thread.

You have what's called TDS loser lollll

You still are not addressing the issue Trump admitting he lost.
Did you donate actual money to stop the steal?
Don;t you feel used or do you get off on fat diaper wearing old men lying to you.
Listen, I don't kink shame, so if it is the later, you do you.

You still are not addressing the issue Trump admitting he lost.
Did you donate actual money to stop the steal?
Don;t you feel used or do you get off on fat diaper wearing old men lying to you.
Listen, I don't kink shame, so if it is the later, you do you.

The "issue" that Trump is looking towards the future and actually mentioned solid proposals regarding election security?

The "issue" that Trump is looking towards the future and actually mentioned solid proposals regarding election security?
So cool with the lying, people going to jail for a lie, lawyers losing their license for a lie, and the best part is Trump took money for the lie, but only spent 2 million of it in WI, which they found more Biden votes, so Trump quit paying for recounts.
The one I feel most sorry for is Drunk Rudy. Dude could have been America's Mayor until he took his last breath, but now he got sued so bad, he has to sell all his homes. Now he will be Drunk and Homeless Rudy.

"That's why you can't say things like that"

So Trump had a slip up and accidentally told the truth. And he's made that Trump wasn't able to keep the ruse going continuously for almost 4 years.

Of course he knows the election was stolen but he just realizes it's not a good strategy to keep repeating it.

Of course he knows the election was stolen but he just realizes it's not a good strategy to keep repeating it.
crying-still.gif

I would be pissed too if I got grifted by a fat old guy who wears a diaper.
Trump paid for exactly one recount in WI which found more Biden votes. Trump let the J-6 dummies rot in jail. Let Drunk Rudy lose everything including a place to live. Phony Electors catch charges. No wonder Russia knew their propaganda would work. There millions of people who still support Trump even though he would not spit on them if they were on fire. MAGA = Trump’s doormat.

Holy,,, F*CK

I didnt REALLY believe people were actually that stupid to believe trump when he said he lost.

I assumed they were just irrational, emotional and dedicated to their saviour/leader.

But this indicates mother fuckers are REALLY THAT DUMB

many of these idiots are right here on THIS FORUM, posting regularly, to this day, how "the election was stolen." In spite of all facts and evidence, one man told them, and they believe it.

I've read Trumps success is in part due to the failure of the American educational system, Im beginning to think this is true

Trump really appeals to the dumbest most unstable members of our society.

Holy,,, F*CK

I didnt REALLY believe people were actually that stupid to believe trump when he said he lost.

I assumed they were just irrational, emotional and dedicated to their saviour/leader.

But this indicates mother fuckers are REALLY THAT DUMB

many of these idiots are right here on THIS FORUM, posting regularly, to this day, how "the election was stolen." In spite of all facts and evidence, one man told them, and they believe it.

I've read Trumps success is in part due to the failure of the American educational system, Im beginning to think this is true

Trump really appeals to the dumbest most unstable members of our society.
81 million votes. For biden. Its absolutely true.

He can say it again (and likely will) in the next election

and his simp followers will fall in line, again.

Well they still haven't fixed the current issues so anybody with half a brain can see it.

Back