R.I.P. threads!

Spliff

Your favorite posters' favorite poster
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can we hold off on putting R.I.P. in the thread titles before fighter names? I know I might be being a little picky, but my stomach dropped when I logged on and read R.I.P. Keith "something something" Jardine. I know it was only for a second but still, it's not really in good taste to say R.I.P. Fighter X on an information message forum, where there is room for confusion.

It's not really my style to be neurotic, but that shit scared me man.

Can we hold off on putting R.I.P. in the thread titles before fighter names? I know I might be being a little picky, but my stomach dropped when I logged on and read R.I.P. Keith "something something" Jardine. I know it was only for a second but still, it's not really in good taste to say R.I.P. Fighter X on an information message forum, where there is room for confusion.

It's not really my style to be neurotic, but that shit scared me man.

You cant be fucking serious?

Sack up man!!!!!

You cant be fucking serious?

Sack up man!!!!!

I figured I was being a pansy, but c'mon you gotta understand where I'm coming from. I log on maybe every 2 or 3 days. Is it really neccessary or even funny to put R.I.P.Fighter X in the thread title?

I feel you man because we have lost a couple of fighters in the last year or so. Respect, even though, you do sound like a pansy! LOL.

I figured I was being a pansy, but c'mon you gotta understand where I'm coming from. I log on maybe every 2 or 3 days. Is it really neccessary or even funny to put R.I.P.Fighter X in the thread title?

That is like telling people not to put up WAR "So and So Fighter" threads because it advocates that a real war is taking place.

I am sure that basic human logic would tell you that they are being ****phorical when using RIP.

I don't have a problem with the WAR threads, or anyone posting about jumping on the Wandwagon. Saying R.I.P. is a little weird though. When I first saw that I thought "wait, Keither Jardine didn't die, did he?"

R.I.P. threads are stupid.
I remember the daily R.I.P. Forrest threads.

or you can just realize that you are on a forum, with a bunch of assholes (me included) and never take a thread title like RIP xxxx seriously cause they are 9x's out of 10 bullllllsssssshhhhhhhiiiittttttt!

That is like telling people not to put up WAR "So and So Fighter" threads because it advocates that a real war is taking place.

I am sure that basic human logic would tell you that they are being ****phorical when using RIP.

I think you are absolutrly wrong and they couldn't be more different. Basic human instinct tells me someone died when i first read it, basic human logic comes second and reassures me that nobody died.

Saying WAR and R.I.P. are two completely different things. When someone does actually DIE, R.I.P. usually does preceed the article for information. WAR only preceeds things on internet forums and WOW.

I saw this thread and heart skipped a beat cause I thought the we were going to kill all the old threads. TS shame on you!

its really getting retarded...do we need a fuckin RIP thread of ever fighter for every card...i think starting a RIP thread should be a bannable offense...why cant you just open a thread saying xxxx is gonna lose

its really getting retarded...do we need a fuckin RIP thread of ever fighter for every card...i think starting a RIP thread should be a bannable offense...why cant you just open a thread saying xxxx is gonna lose

Because people believe a RIP insert fighter name here thread will get more responses than a Fighter XYZ is going to lose thread.

Back