Quotes For Life.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" - Hanlon's Razor
"When media was mad, you was not doing bad"1 -Dana White speaking on the #Bigotry against the growing sport of #PowerSlap

#Cardone10x

1. Paraphrased

What Sally says of Susie, says more of Sally than Susie

My avatar is a dead block, is there an off-ramp into the woods for the pit crew, or do I just be still and continue on like no one is seeing this.

Always like evaluating what others have said, (not Tito). Feel free to quote.

Ships are sunk from within.

There's no time like the present.

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

Rome wasn't built in a day.
1701939514649.png

He who breathes yesterday's air is yesterday's heir
(I made that one up)

He who breathes yesterday's air is yesterday's heir
(I made that one up)
Works for me DMF, this thread uses all kinds of quotes. I've caught cool quotes from Sherbros in their answer to a thread or a response ( or an insult ) to another response.

Hell, even a fortune cookie can sometimes reveal a winner, thanks for throwing your quote this way.​

There's this wall, I get it, I understand. And some of the music and some of the people and effort are massive and undeniable movers and shaker, and it's ingrained now, it worked in me and is part of the dna, and I will always love this song for my personal vibe including it in the soundtrack of my life and great times. But, as with all epoch, as has always been, and if you can ride it and get it and not be a douche, ...I think a key factor of evolution is not just being witness to, but acknowledging the supremacy of the poignancy of the ridicule. No one wants that, but when your ass is handed to you in a one-in-a-million vintage quality hand-over, you acknowledge. I, personally love these moments when done well. I'm sure probably few noticed and fewer enjoyed it like I did, but, I'm not here to see how far the rubber band of subjectivity can stretch, this is a personal analogy and commentary to take or disregard.

And the colored girls go doot,

it's too heart breaking. I've been on both sides (strong young man version). I loved an older woman as a very young man/child (well, two of biographical fodder), and the rest scattered gems, of fuck you unauthor

"Brave men live till the coward decides"

The quote we're playing with is a a blatant shit-hand variety of a number of in-time, yet tasteless excitement not of being the actuality of a masthead, but there's this maniac.

As a guy, this hierarchy, I know is real. I have kids. I was a young kid, I worked hard labor as was in the liner notes I'd gone through hardships and when I applied into local law enforcement, they killed my family, and I got cold and decided to do what Gary Cooper would've done without the cameras and reality. And as I'm slicing the tips of the hollowpoints in the basement, I hear, .....I hear...

Back