Quiz: Who was the last white American lineal boxing world champion before Kelly Pavlik?

Trace poverty and you'll see where the representation by population comes from in boxing.

Not. That. Hard.
Thats part of it but I think its also that White American parents put their kids in Karate class, not boxing gyms. It no coincidence guys like Dorsey, Algieri, and Plant came up in American kickboxing.

I had never heard of Clarence Adams before. Seems to have had a solid career.

Anyone think Caleb Plant has the potential to become a lineal world champ?

Who is SMW lineal champ?

Just checked, there isn’t one. I would heavily favour Callum Smith over plant, and He’d get destroyed by most/possibly all of the LHW champs

Who is SMW lineal champ?

Just checked, there isn’t one. I would heavily favour Callum Smith over plant, and He’d get destroyed by most/possibly all of the LHW champs
I think it's vacant at the moment. Ward was the last one obviously, but there hasn't been one since.

I think it's vacant at the moment. Ward was the last one obviously, but there hasn't been one since.

So what happens now. Do the champions have to goad ward out of retirement to get his lineal? I’d pick smith over all of the SMWs anyway. It’s not a very deep division

So what happens now. Do the champions have to goad ward out of retirement to get his lineal? I’d pick smith over all of the SMWs anyway. It’s not a very deep division
Fuck knows tbh. I don't entirely get how a new champion is crowned. I think the #1 needs to face #2, so I guess he'd need to face Gilberto Ramirez who is ranked #2 by the TBRB and The Ring. The bit that confuses me is, he's not the title holder any more and is moving up in weight. There's no consensus #2 after that. The Ring has David Benavidez, but TBRB and Box Rec have Eubank Jr next. Would he have to beat both or...?

All the white people in America who like to fight want to be MMA fighters now

When ppl say America they mean USA. No one says "Im a Northern American"
Which is dumb but I get it

Imagine Trump’s slogan...

Make North America Great Again!

All the white people in America who like to fight want to be MMA fighters now
I know right.

It's very much loved by the white beer drinkers. But apart from that they get paid less for the same amount of graft. I don't get it

Fuck knows tbh. I don't entirely get how a new champion is crowned. I think the #1 needs to face #2, so I guess he'd need to face Gilberto Ramirez who is ranked #2 by the TBRB and The Ring. The bit that confuses me is, he's not the title holder any more and is moving up in weight. There's no consensus #2 after that. The Ring has David Benavidez, but TBRB and Box Rec have Eubank Jr next. Would he have to beat both or...?
Which is dumb but I get it

Imagine Trump’s slogan...

Make North America Great Again!
Canada already is bro... so nah.

Back