QUINTET 3 - Oct. 5th 10pm ET (Faber, Sakuraba, Barnett, 10th Planet, Polaris, Team Alpha Male)

Any team could take it.... that's what makes it so fun. Each team has guys capable of taking out multiple opponents.
I'm calling Barnett beast mode right now, so excited! Gordon Ryan looks very promising! I wonder if he will ever wander into mma

I'm calling Barnett beast mode right now, so excited! Gordon Ryan looks very promising! I wonder if he will ever wander into mma

The thing about Barnett is most of his matches would be 4 minutes instead of 8 due to the weight difference.... Gregor Gracie wanted no part of him at Quintet 1.

Then again... Geo Martinez choked out the monster Rida at Quintet 2.... Geo's coming for Barnett! haha.

Fuck off Miesha.

No real standouts on 10th Planet? Geo Martinez says hi.

Mir is a feared leg locker? Hmmm... I'd consider him more of an arm-locker.... but maybe I'm hallucinating.

Where's Julie Kedzie when you need her? haha.

It's on now. Opening ceremony has the pride theme and the screaming lady

<Moves>

Fuck off Miesha.

No real standouts on 10th Planet? Geo Martinez says hi.

Mir is a feared leg locker? Hmmm... I'd consider him more of an arm-locker.... but maybe I'm hallucinating.

Where's Julie Kedzie when you need her? haha.

Without him taking out Rida in the last event 10th planet would've been screwed. He really saved the day on that one. Woman needs an education.

They should do Mir vs Barnett for a future single match. I wanted to see them grapple in MMA but Barnett took him out on the feet quick.

Holy shit that kids only 17

I'm not surprised in the least.....

I am however, Impressed. That was Tokoro. Good Lord.

Saku doesn't have anything for Faber.

Back