QUINTET 3 - Oct. 5th 10pm ET (Faber, Sakuraba, Barnett, 10th Planet, Polaris, Team Alpha Male)

Faber is past his prime, but he has a ton more mobility, speed and youth left in him than Sak does.

And well holy fuck.... Look at who's sitting in the #3 spot for Team Alpha Male..... Gordon Motherfuckin Ryan.

43005140_267246347233380_6530860092714123264_n.jpg

Also added... a third singles match

Marcelo Nunes vs. Haisam Rida

This should be awesome too... Rida was a killer at Quintet 2.

Last edited:
Who do people think had the strongest team? And who will win?

These are definitely the 4 strongest teams we've seen in quintet so far.

Who do people think had the strongest team? And who will win?
These are definitely the 4 strongest teams we've seen in quintet so far.

I think whoever wins the 2nd matchup between 10th Planet and Polaris will win the whole thing. Gordon Ryan is a wildcard capable of singlehandedly throwing a wrench in that though.

Quintet_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEDjTm7JpzhSGR1_8ApEWQA1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpeg

Faber is tiny even compared to Geo.... what an awesome picture.

7 hours away!

Last edited:
I am infinitely more excited about Quintet 3 than I am the ufc event this weekend.

I am infinitely more excited about Quintet 3 than I am the ufc event this weekend.

Damn right. I'm not even watching the UFC event with the exception of the Aspen Ladd fight. Quintet 3 is the event of the year as far as I'm concerned.

A lot of good teams. I think Polaris takes it, but if not I hope Team Sakuraba does.

So excited for this event tonight!

I don't have fightpass, and refuse to give the ufc any money :(

Is there a play by play or results listed anywhere (once it starts)?

I have fightpass.... not for the UFC though, I have it for Invicta, EBI, and Quintet... if they went elsewhere, so would I. No idea on a play by play or anything, but hopefully a few people will be watching and pop on here sometimes.

You can get 7 day free trial just remember to cancel

I think whoever wins the 2nd matchup between 10th Planet and Polaris will win the whole thing. Gordon Ryan is a wildcard capable of singlehandedly throwing a wrench in that though.
Dude team sakuraba is stacked

Back