Quick Trivia: What Was The 3rd Rule In The UFC?

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
Everyone knows the first two rules of The Octagon TM. You do NOT talk about Fight Club. No biting; no eye gouging. How many of y'all know the 3rd rule? I just happen to know because one event they started mentioning this new 3rd rule.

I'm pretty sure it was before UFC 10.

Groin strikes? :eek:

Yeah, how funny is this? Not only were there were a bunch of groin strikes at UFC 1, and not only were they fully allowed for many events thereafter, but one of the most iconic moments from the early UFC days is courtesy of the great Keith Hackney.

OrneryAngelicKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, how funny is this? Not only were there were a bunch of groin strikes at UFC 1, and not only were they fully allowed for many events thereafter, but one of the most iconic moments from the early UFC days is courtesy of the great Keith Hackney.

On Joe Son, as well. An absolute POS that gang raped, pistol whipped, tortured, and threatened to murder a woman 3 years prior. He wanted to kill her but his buddy persuaded him to let her go.

The irony. Wish Hackney hacked his balls off.

It's so nasty and funny how he feels his way to his penis then starts teeing off once he gaged where it's at.

Yep, it was fairly random fish hooking. I looked it up and during Tank Abbott vs Oleg Taktarov at UFC 6 Tank kept putting his fingers in his cheeks. Probably on purpose.

I think the 4th rule was you couldn't try and throw someone out of the cage, also a rule initiated by Tank's actions. I saw this interview where Big John said they just made up new rules when crazy shit happened (paraphrasing here).

Yea, someone got it. No biting, no eye gouging, and no fish hooking. I haven’t watched those real early UFC’s in a while but it seems like that was from UFC 3 on.
It was after Tank fought Oleg at UFC 6 that they made that rule. Tank was fish hooking him and punching him in the face at the same time!

There is a ton of misinformation regarding UFC 1.

There were rounds and groin strikes were illegal. Wasn't changed until UFC 2.

Also referees were unable to stop fights until John McCarthy bitched at them. Rumour is it was because Patrick Smith and Scott Morris fight.

(Robert Bussey's warrior International, represent!)

Hackney hammered on Son's cock like it owed him money.
<NewGina>

Back