Quick question, Does investigation for rape allegation takes this long? ( Non- Conor Thread)

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

April fools

Of course I'm talking about the one with Conor. I read it was first popped up in the Irish media all the way back in December last year. Conor was brought in for questioning in January so for 4 month, we haven't heard anything new. Anyone here who is familiar with the legal system in this area? What do you think its happening right now?

Liberal cuck media can push a story for as long as their beta SJWs can carry their 3 inch cock ragging attention spans.

I don't know, but if this were SVU, Stabler would have already beaten a confession out of him. Doo Doo Doo!!!

What if he's innocent?

Better not to rush these things.

Do it proper.

No, it's not normal at all for charges to not be filed at this stage, makes me think they don't have much more than DNA(possibly consentual) and an allegation.

It's for that reason I doubt very much he will be charged, they will take their time and be extra careful due to the media attention, but it's very unlikely any new evidence will be uncovered this late.

Back