quick protein shake question

blownards said:
check the bulking up thread. i've gained 22 lbs in 6 weeks.

DO NOT, under any circumstances, follow this fucking asshole's ice cream diet. Can we get this guy banned? He's obviously a troll.

Dude, I swear to fucking god, telling a 16 year old kid to eat a bunch of ice cream to get healthier... You should feel like shit about yourself.

Tommy Seoul said:
Dude, I swear to fucking god, telling a 16 year old kid to eat a bunch of ice cream to get healthier... You should feel like shit about yourself.

you should feel like shit about yourself for not staying in school & learning reading comprehension. i never said healthier, i said gain bulk. big differance but you shoulda caught that when you read it.

you should drink alot of water all of the time, thats just good health.

i take my protein with skim milk, its got vitamins and extra protein

For everyone that's saying lift 4 - 5 days a week, the same workout schedule doesn't fit everyone. I used to lift 5 days a week. I weighed 135 at 5'11". I didn't know it at the time but I was overtraining big time.

I hooked up with a trainer and he scaled me back to lifting 2 days a week; 3 weeks heavy with low reps and 1 week light /medium weight with 10 - 15 reps. After 1 year I'm up to 156 lbs. and lowered my body fat from 11% to 8%.

I drink a protein shake every day, along with eating close to 3000 calories (a high protein, clean carb diet). The only supp's I used are a multi-vitamin and my protein shake.

Some people's bodies can't handle lifting 5 times a week. They never have time to recover.

protien shake everyday. at least 2x on training days. i usually take about 5 shakes a day cuz i work and have school from 8 am til 10pm. dont really have time to make good meals.

Back