bernie 30%

go figure

8aTHvin.jpg

lol

Bernie Sanders 95%
Hillary Clinton 88%
Martin O'Malley 80%
Jeb Bush 60%

Just learned through this that Bernie wants to increase NASA's funding. And Trump wants to eliminate state funding for space travel.

Ergo: Go Bernie!

Bernie Sanders 95%
Hillary Clinton 88%
Martin O'Malley 80%
Jeb Bush 60%

Just learned through this that Bernie wants to increase NASA's funding. And Trump wants to eliminate state funding for space travel.

Ergo: Go Bernie!
well he has to find something to spend all that money he will be taking from you on

Bernie-98
Killary-92
O' Malley-73
Jeb-63
Rand-46
Cruz-43
Trump-25
Carson-19

Bernie 93%.. Apparently I'm agreeing a lot with Hillary... Maybe it's time for some soul searching again... Nah, it's probably just Hillary adjusting to more exposure.

Bernie 93%.. Apparently I'm agreeing a lot with Hillary... Maybe it's time for some soul searching again... Nah, it's probably just Hillary adjusting to more exposure.

Or you're a liberal like she is. ???

96% Bernie
93% Hillary

I have to question some of this though, because it says I side with Bernie and Ted Cruz on science, and I cannot even fathom what they have in common there.

But the Bernie and Hillary thing is pretty spot on for me, so who knows.

84% Sanders
80% Paul
75% Hillary

Kind of limited poll.

Damn, you all got higher percentages for any candidate. I guess I'm too wishy washy.

Rand-71
Carson-70
Bernie-69
The Don-68
Hillary-67

I'm just glad Chris Christie is at the bottom of my list. The fat fuck
1647918195.jpg

Last edited:
I did both the Canadian one and the US one, the Canadian one has me as a far right winger, whereas the US has me slightly right of center.

100%... Scott Walker ?

J/k - it's the bern. With this quiz, it's always the bern. (Was always planning to vote for him in the primary anyway)

That was actually the least painful option presented, thanks Jack.

Yeah, it's odd how the attack on Clinton changed from "she's a leftist extremist who is reigning it in for political purposes" to "she's not really a liberal--she's just pretending to be to steal Sanders voters."

I got Sanders, Clinton and Rubio as my top three. I won't be voting for Sanders and Clinton and I planned on voting for Rubio so this is.. fairly accurate I suppose!

Ted Cruz 79%
Donald Trump 78%
Hillary Clinton 75%
Bernie Sanders 75%
Rand Paul 74%
Ben Carson 71%
Jeb Bush 57%

Rand Paul 74%
Ben Carson 71%
Bernie Sanders 71%
Jeb Bush 71%
Hillary Clinton 70%
Ted Cruz 69%
Donald Trump 64%

Even though they matched me with Rand Paul, I went to the section on the issues we disagree with, and those far outweigh the issues we agree on. Sorry Rand, cant vote for you.

Last edited:
Back