Questions Relating To The Ouija Board.

I definitely wouldn't do it solo. It's not so much the actions but the isolation of being in the pitch black with a torch in an area where people go to die, which has lots of history, fairy tale and myth surrounding it.

Maybe with a group of 3 or 4 - safety in numbers and all that.

1) How many people would be willing to drive slowly through at pitch black cemetery at night?

17 people.

2) How many people would be willing to drive into a pitch black cemetery at night, park, go outside and play the Ouija Board?

21 people.

3) How many people would be willing to drive into a pitch black cemetery at night, park, and try to sleep till dawn breaks?

14 people.

4) How many people would be willing to drive into a pitch black cemetery at night, park, go outside and play the Ouija Board, and then camp out and try to sleep till dawn breaks?

Only 10 people.

Umm.. I don't think I'd find that stuff fun and it doesn't benefit me so if someone asked me to do it I'd say no to all of em. If I get paid I'd do all of em, but I'd need a gun or something with me if I was to stay at a park overnight. I don't think I'd actually sleep tho, too many sketch people at parks during the night

I would have no problem with any of that, but also no reason to do them.

I would probably do 1 and that's the only option.

Why would you drive through a cemetery?
That's how you get caught Trespassing.
Wear a ninja outfit and stealth creep past the guards or hop the fence.
You can use a pocket mirror instead of a flashlight to reflect moonbeams toward your pathway.
Use the Ouija board as a plate just in case you need to cook frozen pizza at a local motel microwave.

Cool topic... I would do all of them!

I'd have no problem doing them as long as it was worth my time to do so. It would be boring as fuck so I wouldn't do it just to win a bet or something, I'd have to get some form of reimbursement that would be worth a night of being cold and uncomfortable.

as long as the ouija board session was done properly , id be down.

Ouija boards are a board game people played to have fun and mess around.

Then people started to troll and pretend to talk to ghost and shit. Now people think it's about black magic and scary shit.

Cemeteries are my go to when on hallucinogens. Safe places. Peaceful.

Ouija boards were originally marketed as a game, also just a way of tapping into ones unconscious. Nothing to do with fucking 'ghosts'.

A bit disrespectful, really, if you think about it. I mean, I wouldn't be angry or anything, but if you really think about it. Unless it's an old cemetery. Even then. People can be funny about these things, you know? Relatives. Loved ones. Lost. Dead. Tears, not enough tears to drown, but enough to choke you. And you're sitting there, tripping your balls off, laughing.

Happens. Do it on the day when the dead rise. When the dead rise and there is no moon. The dead will play with you, no doubt.

I tried the neocromnicon spells in a cemetery, and several other occult rituals.....never have I seen a ghost or any demons.....there is nothing to be scared of except for animals such as skunks or dogs.

I don't have a problem with any of those. The Ouija board is powered by what's called an ideomotor response. The cemetery has dead people. Those people are dead and in the ground. Nothing is going to happen to you. You will probably be pretty safe because most people respect the dead so criminals will even avoid the place.

I tried the neocromnicon spells in a cemetery, and several other occult rituals.....never have I seen a ghost or any demons.....there is nothing to be scared of except for animals such as skunks or dogs.

Try mushrooms. Or PCP.

Back