Questions Relating To The Ouija Board.

Genki Sudo II

Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face!
Banned
Reaction score
Ok this is a multi-leveled query.

1) How many people would be willing to drive slowly through at pitch black cemetery at night?

2) How many people would be willing to drive into a pitch black cemetery at night, park, go outside and play the Ouija Board?

3) How many people would be willing to drive into a pitch black cemetery at night, park, and try to sleep till dawn breaks?

4) How many people would be willing to drive into a pitch black cemetery at night, park, go outside and play the Ouija Board, and then camp out and try to sleep till dawn breaks?

Remember you are going solo and the cemetery is quite large but you do have a flashlight of course.

Me, I've done 2) but for some inexplicable reason or another I want to cross 4) off my bucket list of fear facing.

Your guy's turn.

Last edited:
Ouija boards are bullshit.

Always have been. Always will be.

Stories otherwise are evidence of gullibility.

It's kind of weird. It's not that I'm trying to sound like a badass but I've dealt with death due to my job on a weekly basis. The dead can't harm you, so while it's an odd topic I wouldn't be scared to do any of those. Particularly because ouija boards are a hoax anyway.

Would I do those things? No. Why not? It's idiotic.

It's kind of weird. It's not that I'm trying to sound like a badass but I've dealt with death due to my job on a weekly basis. The dead can't harm you, so while it's an odd topic I wouldn't be scared to do any of those. Particularly because ouija boards are a hoax anyway.

Curious, what do you do.

1 and 3 are fine
2 and 4 hell no
You dont try to contact the dead unless ur ready to face the consequences, even if its through a completely harmless fictional game

I've sat in a cemetery at night on acid, does that count? Headstones were glowing and shit. Good times.

Yes, I'd do all of the above.

Would I want to without some sort of incentive? No.

Beds too comfy to sleep in a fookin graveyard.

I've done a complete occult ritual in a dark cemetery alone.....you should try that one:)

Skepticism is a form of apprehension.

You've got me all wrong, bro. I'm totally into with the next world, seances, possession by demons of the underworld, and all that. Just not a firm believer in the scenario you laid out. Check out this vid and give me your thoughts on it. I swear to god I've experienced the same thing.

[YT]dCtTaU2P2FM[/YT]

Curious, what do you do.

Did four years in the marines with a tour in Iraq. Now I'm a beat cop, not by choice it was just one of the few things available when I got out of the marines in 08 during the recession that gave me military preference.

When you've sat alone with a dead person whether it be a suicide or homicide while waiting on the detectives to show up you start to take on a very objective view on death.

As long as I had my .45 and my knife, it wouldn't even matter.

Any demons, or fat Goth chicks w/ Gonnorrhea, that come after me, would get smoked.

The dead are dead. Don't know why being in the presence of rotting flesh would creep anyone out.

I passed out in a cemetery for several hours while drunk and woke up when it started to rain. Last thing I remembered before that was partying on the beach with a bunch of the crew. Apparently the cops showed up and we all scattered, public intoxication when you're 15 is frowned upon. Waking up in a cemetery with no memory of how you got there while being pelted with rain is a less than comfortable situation.

I'd do all of those things.

If I wanted to waste my time with nonsense.

Back