Questions I'd like to ask regarding Cain

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So pretty much all the press leading up to this rematch is about his injuries. He keeps saying that he'll show up and he's not pulling out. So now let's put that aside and let's ask some real questions.

-----------------------

How do you feel like you match up with Werdum on the ground particularly do you feel like you'd be able to handle him in his guard?

He was able to deal some damage to you in the clinch in the 1st fight do you feel like you're comfortable in there this time around especially being that you're a fighter that was a heavy clinch fighter?

You showcased some improved striking last time out against Travis Browne, do you feel like it will be more standing against Fabricio or will it be a vintage Cain grinding performance without the elevation playing its part?

Good questions but pretty sure he doesn't post on here, pal.

Try his twitter.

His striking is a lot better than Werdums and I expect him to land a KO

His striking is a lot better than Werdums and I expect him to land a KO
tumblr_npy2mltxaH1u2ragso2_250.gif

Werdum assaulted Cain on the feet, which would lead to Cain panic-wrestling and getting submitted instantly

Here's a question I'd like to ask:

"Why are you constantly getting hurt?"

This is Cain Velasquez speaking. Thank you for your questions.

Regarding your first question: Fabricio is one of the best BJJ fighters in the world and everybody knows it. I think the fight will mostly be standing, but even if not I can wrestle with him and it will be even. He won't be able to show his BJJ skills.

For the second question let me just say that I wasn't near my full game due to the exhaustion I faced in that fight. I faded because the air was thinner than I expected. It will be different this time.

Third question: during the camp of my last fight I spend most of the time practicing crisp striking and kicks. The spinning high kick was practiced during that camp and I was happy I could apply it in the fight against Travis. I think a mixture of pressure and clean striking is the key to this fight. That's how I'll win the fight.

Regarding your first question: Fabricio is one of the best BJJ fighters in the world and everybody knows it. I think the fight will mostly be standing, but even if not I can wrestle with him and it will be even. He won't be able to show his BJJ skills.

For the second question let me just say that I wasn't near my full game due to the exhaustion I faced in that fight. I faded because the air was thinner than I expected. It will be different this time.

Third question: during the camp of my last fight I spend most of the time practicing crisp striking and kicks. The spinning high kick was practiced during that camp and I was happy I could apply it in the fight against Travis. I think a mixture of pressure and clean striking is the key to this fight. That's how I'll win the fight.
Thanks Cain, articulate response. My question: do you own a custom made keyboard cause I imagine the big Chorizo fingers of yours can't operate a standard one.

Cain wins most times if he doesn't gas, and he's only gassed once; at high altitude.

Post as many gifs as you like. Cain is a better striker and wrestler and will just drag Werdum into deep water and drown him.

Werdum out struck shitty strikers with terrible defense. Cain out struck JDS. Werdum has basic muay Thai combos and below average power, where Cain will shut the lights out.

Thanks Cain, articulate response. My question: do you own a custom made keyboard cause I imagine the big Chorizo fingers of yours can't operate a standard one.
I'm happy I could answer your three questions.

Haha. I'm using a standard keyboard I think. But I have a special chair which I use when working on the computer or chatting with my fans. It helps me to relax after a long training day and makes my back hurt a little less.

I'm happy I could answer your three questions.

Haha. I'm using a standard keyboard I think. But I have a special chair which I use when working on the computer or chatting with my fans. It helps me to relax after a long training day and makes my back hurt a little less.
Disappointing. Thanks for the prompt respons though I'm not on Twitter so this thread was probably my one, and only true opportunity to converse with you.

Happy Chanukah to you and your family.

Disappointing. Thanks for the prompt respons though I'm not on Twitter so this thread was probably my one, and only true opportunity to converse with you.

Happy Chanukah to you and your family.
Thank you for your good wishes. Take care.

Cain

Why that avatar Cain?
Haha, I know why you ask.

You know, as a fighter I'm concentrating on my own fights. But as a fan of MMA I watch most of the bigger events, and from time to time we have small bets running at AKA. I picked Mike Perry to win over Alan Jouban, but it didn't come out that way as you probably know. That's the story basically.

Mike has powerful hands and I still see him as an interesting prospect, but this time Alan Jouban clearly had the better game plan and delivered a dominant performance.

Haha, I know why you ask.

You know, as a fighter I'm concentrating on my own fights. But as a fan of MMA I watch most of the bigger events, and from time to time we have small bets running at AKA. I picked Mike Perry to win over Alan Jouban, but it didn't come out that way as you probably know. That's the story basically.

Mike has powerful hands and I still see him as an interesting prospect, but this time Alan Jouban clearly had the better game plan and delivered a dominant performance.
Now I'm starting to believe you really might be Cain.

I have a question. Who said he was injured? I saw some shit about it in a thread but Google brought nothing but old news.

You know how I know you're not Cain? There isn't a single "you know" in your sentences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back