Questions I'd like to ask regarding Cain

So pretty much all the press leading up to this rematch is about his injuries. He keeps saying that he'll show up and he's not pulling out. So now let's put that aside and let's ask some real questions.

-----------------------

How do you feel like you match up with Werdum on the ground particularly do you feel like you'd be able to handle him in his guard?

He was able to deal some damage to you in the clinch in the 1st fight do you feel like you're comfortable in there this time around especially being that you're a fighter that was a heavy clinch fighter?

You showcased some improved striking last time out against Travis Browne, do you feel like it will be more standing against Fabricio or will it be a vintage Cain grinding performance without the elevation playing its part?

a) he will let Werdum stand up. if Werdum takes Cain down, Cain will be able to scramble away.
b) he will welcome dirty, close-in fighting.
c) standing and grinding instead of GnP grinding.

You know how I know you're not Cain? There isn't a single "you know" in your sentences.
Haha, you got me. When I write I like to take my time and choose my words appropriately, something that is hard to do during interviews and live media.

Maybe you noticed: in my response to user "WouldNotBang" I even used those words "you know". Haha, now I got you.

Take care,
Cain

Haha, you got me. When I write I like to take my time and choose my words appropriately, something that is hard to do during interviews and live media.

Maybe you noticed: in my response to user "WouldNotBang" I even used those words "you know". Haha, now I got you.

Take care,
Cain

Why did your parents name you Cain? Most of Mexicans are practicing Catholics, why in the hell would they name their boy after a brother killer? Is there some dreadful family story to it?

Take care,
Cain
If this is Cain he mentioned me in a post! Suck it motherfuckers.
200w.gif

Why did your parents name you Cain? Most of Mexicans are practicing Catholics, why in the hell would they name their boy after a brother killer? Is there some dreadful family story to it?
Thank you for this interesting question. Since I'm a father myself I can tell you that choosing the right name for your child is not an easy task.

In the bible it is said that Cain is a bad person, you know, since he is a murderer of his own brother. But god gives him a mark to protect him from harm that another person wants to put on him. This is the mark of Cain. It shows that god holds his hand over Cain although he is guilty. This is the meaning of my name.

Last edited:
Go to AKA and ask him those questions in person. Or go and ask around the gym for his address.

Cain can beat Werdum anywhere, but I feel he should try to keep this standing but use lateral movement like he did against Nogueira and Bigfoot in the rematch. If it goes to the ground it should be when he has either hurt Werdum or got him tired. With this approach he has a better chance of winning. People forget this but in the rematch against Dos Santos most people had Cain as the underdog then the next two fights he dominated. Werdum is a tough match-up for Cain but Cain is the more dominant fighter when you compare their careers. We'll see what happens though.

Last edited:
Hoping he can KO Werdum standing or drop him bad enough to be able to safely GNP his face through the canvas.

This injury talk is a bit concerning and unnecessary.

Thank you for this interesting question. Since I'm a father myself I can tell you that choosing the right name for your child is not an easy task.

In the bible it is said that Cain is a bad person, you know, since he is a murderer of his own brother. But god gives him a mark to protect him from harm that another person wants to put on him. This is the mark of Cain. It shows that god holds his hand over Cain although he is guilty. This is the meaning of my name.

<mma4>

Check out Hesse's interpretation of the story which he gave through Demian, a character from the novel of the same name. It might boost your ego even more.

I'm happy I could answer your three questions.

Haha. I'm using a standard keyboard I think. But I have a special chair which I use when working on the computer or chatting with my fans. It helps me to relax after a long training day and makes my back hurt a little less.
Can u plz post a gif training ur legs! Haha ^_^

<mma4>

Check out Hesse's interpretation of the story which he gave through Demian, a character from the novel of the same name. It might boost your ego even more.
Thank you for your recommendation. I know the author but didn't have tome to read this particular novel.

Take care,
Cain

tumblr_npy2mltxaH1u2ragso2_250.gif

Werdum assaulted Cain on the feet, which would lead to Cain panic-wrestling and getting submitted instantly
Werdum's striking is better than Cain's and it's not even debatable. Werdum has really turned into a great striker these days.

Or does anyone believe Cain can throw a flying side kick to the face like Werdum threw at the beginning of of the second Browne fight?

Cain wins most times if he doesn't gas, and he's only gassed once; at high altitude.

Post as many gifs as you like. Cain is a better striker and wrestler and will just drag Werdum into deep water and drown him.

Werdum out struck shitty strikers with terrible defense. Cain out struck JDS. Werdum has basic muay Thai combos and below average power, where Cain will shut the lights out.
You remember when Werdum KO'd that terrible striker called Mark Hunt?

Werdum's striking is better than Cain's and it's not even debatable. Werdum has really turned into a great striker these days.

Or does anyone believe Cain can throw a flying side kick to the face like Werdum threw at the beginning of of the second Browne fight?

It's definitely debatable, outside of their fight Cain is generally the more impressive striker than Werdum. Compare their fights against Nogueira,Bigfoot and Browne. Cain has shown to be the more dominant fighter when in form.

Cain fans can just never let any of his losses go. If Werdum wins the rematch, which is likely, the loss will be discredited as well.

Cain fans can just never let any of his losses go. If Werdum wins the rematch, which is likely, the loss will be discredited as well.

Yes and for good reason. Look at what happened to Junior in the rematches against Cain. Whoever wins the rematch deserves credit.

Back