Questions for the NOGI USA Rep.......

I like the way you ignored my ridiculous link and resumed normal posting...very mature. All well I guess that belongs in OT anyway

Jeans-30 = Nogi-28 (EAT SOMETHING)

BTW: GiGITTY-GIGITTY....AWLLLRIIGHT

I am one skinny dood lol. Im only like 145 lbs and only 5'8. Typical Asian build.

Nogi industries said:
Jeans-30 = Nogi-28 (EAT SOMETHING)

BTW: GiGITTY-GIGITTY....AWLLLRIIGHT
I eat half a dozen donuts a day and finish other people's meals after mine, and still can't break 135. Maybe some peolple just aren't supposed to be fat. Like you. And all your fat friends. :D Haha

Anyway, is there a drawstring just in case somebody is still too skinny for the shorts?

Mestizo said:
I eat half a dozen donuts a day and finish other people's meals after mine, and still can't break 135. Maybe some peolple just aren't supposed to be fat. Like you. And all your fat friends. :D Haha

Anyway, is there a drawstring just in case somebody is still too skinny for the shorts?

I'd watch yourself. Jeremiah and Phenom are always floating around and can pop up at any time......

Im actually bulking right now. Should I get a size 30 to play it safe or go for the 28s. I plan on getting to 155 or 160 but that will take a while =)

Foppa21 said:
I'd watch yourself. Jeremiah and Phenom are always floating around and can pop up at any time......
Haha, good point. It WAS a joke by the way, just in case I offend someone.

koreanizm said:
Im actually bulking right now. Should I get a size 30 to play it safe or go for the 28s. I plan on getting to 155 or 160 but that will take a while =)

If you have the original SPrawls or any version without the elastic waistband then go a size down, so 28 would be fine. If you wear some compression shorts and/or vale tudo shorts underneath then yu might get away with 30s but I'd stick with 28s.

koreanizm said:
I am one skinny dood lol. Im only like 145 lbs and only 5'8. Typical Asian build.
We need to spar. It would be nice to be able to spar someone exactly my size.

Ok, I've got a question to add.
Is this offer only good for Sprawls?
I own a different brand of shorts, but I'd REALLY like to check out Nogi's.
Would I be able to send in a different brand (in perfect condition), or is it a "Sprawl only" deal?

Just sent out the sprawls and the 24 bux today. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Id like to spar you but my standup is horrid lol. I actually train under Allan Goes.

man, i go away for a day or 4, and look at this crazy peanut jelly madness...

~Foz

Um, okay, I don't seem to share the PB& J fetish of the forum's, but if you're going to auction any of those Sprawls off on eBay, Jeremy, you give me a holler.

koreanizm said:
So how long does it take for the shorts to get here?

You'd have to define here. But Nogi is ridiculously quick IMO. But everything's on backorder until the 15th.

Back