Questions for the NOGI USA Rep.......

There's going to be some pissed off people when they get their Sprawls back covered in PB&J.

b0necrusher said:
Ok, I've got a question to add.
Is this offer only good for Sprawls?
I own a different brand of shorts, but I'd REALLY like to check out Nogi's.
Would I be able to send in a different brand (in perfect condition), or is it a "Sprawl only" deal?

Ok, so I guess either nobody knows, or it's a Sprawl-only deal then?
Maybe my question just got lost in all the PB&J. Hmmm...the strange power PB&J wields over the weak-minded. :)

I just sent mine in.......

Nogi FYI....I rolled with the biggest stinkiest men, had Mexican and Indian food, and dropped mad ass (don't be surprised to find bacon strips) wearing those shorts. While it was still fresh, I put it in a bubble wrap oversized envelope and sealed it up. Sent it UPS ground for next Thursday. When it gets to you, all that goodness will be nice and aged. Ripe and ready for you to take a deep whiff. :D

physicaltherapy said:
I just sent mine in.......

Nogi FYI....I rolled with the biggest stinkiest men, had Mexican and Indian food, and dropped mad ass (don't be surprised to find bacon strips) wearing those shorts. While it was still fresh, I put it in a bubble wrap oversized envelope and sealed it up. Sent it UPS ground for next Thursday. When it gets to you, all that goodness will be nice and aged. Ripe and ready for you to take a deep whiff. :D

OMGod, I will have nightmares forever! Thanks a bunch :(

Wow I'm glad I've snuck under the radar with the super heavies.

Back