Question for the non platinum members

all caps

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Why haven't you gone platinum? Going platinum opens up a whole new world of posting. Not only do you get rid of ads, get a larger pm box, better avatars and a spiffy green name, but you get to join one of the most elite sub forums on the internet. (It gets really crazy in the platinum sub!)

If youre like me, youre always looking to receive Likes, well, believe it or not, when you go green, other green guys tend to Like your posts more. Its like joining a secret society and gaining new friends.

Its not too expensive. You guys really oughta consider joining. Unless you like targetted ads bogging your machine down with viruses and being looked at like youre poor.

I forgot another awesome feature - thanks @TCE !

You forgot one great feature - you can create polls as a plat.

Lol.

Also!

There's an exclusive podcast too.

Last edited:
Why haven't you gone platinum?

If youre like me, youre always looking to receive Likes, well, believe it or not, when you go green, other green guys tend to Like your posts more. Its like joining a secret society and gaining new friends.

LOL @ paying to have online friends!

I have adblock. I don't send or recieve many pms. I don't care about likes or avatars. I don't like green, I prefer white or yellow. I doubt I'd post in the plat forum much, if at all. Better things to spend my money on.

Thank you for your input, non plat guy
I haven't been one? It's a "secret" forum created intentionally to be exclusive, so that more people would want to join it. Once do you join it, you find out it's the mayberry with about half the posters and an ongoing "what are you doing right now?" thread that gets remade once a week. I'm not paying 10 dollars every 3 months for another mayberry and for the idea that I'm elite.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but.. I mean.. Yea.

Thats what some of the elitists think, anyways.

Lol, for realz tho. I just peruse here when at work on occasion. This isn't a real part of my social world but I genuinely like about 6% of the posters here in Mayberry. I already pay for more than enough services. This isn't a necessity by any stretch of the imagination. I mean hell, you've got a longer join rate than I do and almost less posts. You've definitely gotten your share of likes since the site shift to the new layout though, so that may have been money well spent if that's what you're into.

There's some honest feedback and not just a running joke one line reply. Now gimme that like I so justly deserve! ....

Nah, I'm not paying to post on a forum and receive likes. Ad blockers are a thing, too. I sound poor, I know.

Why haven't you gone platinum? Going platinum opens up a whole new world of posting. Not only do you get rid of ads, get a larger pm box, better avatars and a spiffy green name, but you get to join one of the most elite sub forums on the internet. (It gets really crazy in the platinum sub!)

Its not too expensive. You guys really oughta consider joining. Unless you like targetted ads bogging your machine down with viruses and being looked at like youre poor.

How much more is it?

lmao sounds like p2w. It offers nothing but perhaps more likes from other low self-esteem platinum users to boost your e-peen. IDK who is poorer, your comp is so garbage that a little ad slows down your computer.

My computer and internet connection is good enough that loading ads does not slow my comp at all. I don't care about likes and e-peen. So why do I need to join platinum again?

And lol at better avatar. Why is your avatar not a gif or "better"? Avatar is just to please other people. Why am I paying extra to please others? Again low self esteem.

216.gif

Buns! then why are you using some shitty 50x50 av??

lmao sounds like p2w. It offers nothing but perhaps more likes from other low self-esteem platinum users to boost your e-peen. IDK who is poorer, your comp is so garbage that a little ad slows down your computer.

My computer and internet connection is good enough that loading ads does not slow my comp at all. I don't care about likes and e-peen. So why do I need to join platinum again?

And lol at better avatar. Why is your avatar not a gif or "better"? Avatar is just to please other people. Why am I paying extra to please others? Again low self esteem.
Jesus, this thread wasn't a personal attack on you. Calm down.

Platinumed once...

Didn't care..

Back