QUESTION FOR THE MEN TYPE MEN, AND NO I DON'T WANT YOUR D**K PICS LOL

I think it is better than American Giant in terms of durability. It's made for arborist. It's not fashionable though. It's a boxy cut. Arborwear is 2 layers of 13oz(26 oz) vs 13 oz from American Giant. Only drawback is the big hood.

Camber is pretty good too.

Im not a fashion guy sir so that shouldn't be an issue, and I like a big hood so that also shouldn't be a problem.

Yours actually sounds like what I want.

Im gonna look at all these tonight after the fights.
Thanks sir, I appreciate that.

Im looking to get a new pullover hoodie, and I haven't bought a new one in a long fuckin time....over a decade.

I used to like Carhartt but a lot of people have said they've gone backwards with their quality.
I hate zip ups btw, so fuck off with that lol.

Im looking for a hoodie that won't fuckin die in 2 years.
I do a lot of woodworking, building, digging etc so I need something that's well built...help a big guy out.
Carhardtt isn't as good as it was when made in USA but as for hoodie Qaulity it's still tough to beat. The sizing is loose , the material can take a beating , they last. Still not as good as years ago but still the best imo . I work construction an there's no other Hoodie I wear in the elements.

Carhardtt isn't as good as it was when made in USA but as for hoodie Qaulity it's still tough to beat. The sizing is loose , the material can take a beating , they last. Still not as good as years ago but still the best imo . I work construction an there's no other Hoodie I wear in the elements.

Yeah I always did construction and that's all we wore.
My friend said they suck now so that's what my apprehension was about.

I like Ll Bean.

Their Katahdin line is kind of their Carhardt-ish type stuff.

They offer "Tall" in most things, which is nice.

all-over-print-unisex-hoodie-white-front-61ba64fead380_1200x1200.jpg

Back