QUESTION FOR THE MEN TYPE MEN, AND NO I DON'T WANT YOUR D**K PICS LOL

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
Im looking to get a new pullover hoodie, and I haven't bought a new one in a long fuckin time....over a decade.

I used to like Carhartt but a lot of people have said they've gone backwards with their quality.
I hate zip ups btw, so fuck off with that lol.

Im looking for a hoodie that won't fuckin die in 2 years.
I do a lot of woodworking, building, digging etc so I need something that's well built...help a big guy out.

gettyimages-1668619155.jpg

Best one I own is from Urban Outfitters but don't think you can get it new anymore, had it like 8 years or so, says on the tag..

Oversized fit
Coupe Ample

Shits warm as fuck and 0 wear and tear or fade

Best one I own is from Urban Outfitters but don't think you can get it new anymore, had it like 8 years or so, says on the tag..

Oversized fit
Coupe Ample

Shits warm as fuck and 0 wear and tear or fade

I'll peep that, thanks sir.

I need to replace this starter one I got from Walmart like 15 years ago.
It’s still my go to out of all the hoodies I’ve bought since.
A couple things that irk me are metal eyelets around the drawstring and. The drawstring being sewn to the hoodie at the top seam of the hood.
I also don’t like when the waist band is tight as it tends to ride up when working. That or I’m too fat.

Tbf, I get too many clothes. She buys too much. She just bought another closet this week. I get upset down low because I could've bought stuff to upgrade my bikes.

What kind of bikes sir?
I give my wife every dollar I get but she's a good egg and she doesn't spend at all really.
If I want something I just grab it.

I usually only buy tools, and art supplies.

I need to replace this starter one I got from Walmart like 15 years ago.
It’s still my go to out of all the hoodies I’ve bought since.
A couple things that irk me are metal eyelets around the drawstring and. The drawstring benign sewn to the hoodie at the top seam of the hood.

I actually have a CELTICS starter right now but it's 12 years old and falling apart... literally.

So is mine. The elbows are see through.

Mine ripped right above the seam for the front pocket...now it has a rip above that, and a rip above that, and they range from 1ft to 6 inches across my stomach lmao

Back