Question for Sherdog Junkies and regulars...

A few months. I know this is sad but I check sherdog at least 5 times a day lol.

Probably not more than a couple of days. Been posting on message boards regularly since about 04 so as long as there was content I would post in it.

Before I discovered the Berry I'd gone 3 months. The UFC forum gets old really, really quick! Once I discovered intelligent conversation I've been in the Berry every couple of days.

Four months, then I accepted the fact that I hated posting on the UG more than I was bitter at Sherdog for banning me.

Probably like a week or two.

Do they even lift?

tumblr_mf161vZNS81qj26eao1_500.jpg

I don't know about complete inactivity, but I was working two jobs there for a while with a semi-regular third gig on the weekends, and for about a 1-2 years I was averaging a few posts a week.

Since my join date I've probably checked in every day since. maybe not to strictly post but just to peruse.

The only time in recent memory where I know I didn't peruse was a few nights ago when I passed out straight after coming home from night school.

A solid week a few times. But I always make it up. Like today - all I did was Sherdog...and Squats. A lot of squats.

What's the longest you've gone without Sherdog?

I ask because I went from once in a while, (right before a major event) to once every week, to every other day...and now on a daily basis...especially because of the Mayberry, PM, Boxing and war room forums.

So, what's the longest you've gone with out sherdog and often of a user are you?

about a day,Im pretty much a regular.I spend more time here than on fb which is pretty good imo.

a year. i was posting alot during my senior year, due to senioritis boredom. then summer came and i forgot all about sherdog's existence, started again soph year of college, which I'm still in the process of completing.

Back