Question for people who have actually gone to the MGM Arena.

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hello,

I’m not familiar with the MGM Arena and have a couple of questions, I would greatly appreciate if you can help me out.

1. From the blue highlighted sections, which In your opinion has the best view?

2. All the two hundreds sections are around 285 thru 350… Which obviously you will need to watch the fight on big screen. The remaining below (1, 19, 24, etc) are from around 475 thru 550… are this sections also not fit to watch the fight directly to the ring and may need to watch it on screen? If yes.. then… would you say is no worth to buy a $450 ticket vs a $300 ticket?

Thanks! Let me know…

Attachments

• pi344.PNG
    pi344.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 7
Do you mean the light blue sections or dark blue?

Light blue - 2, 3, 22, 23, 24
Dark blue - 19 & 20

I watched UFC 189 from section 3 and it was fine, no need for the big screen unless it's the flyweights fighting

On the opposite side, (sections 19-24) you will be near the fighters walk out which is a nice bonus

I'd say treat yourself and get the best tickets you can afford, you won't regret it

Major Key Alert

Buy the worst seats in the best section and then go sit in the best open seats.

I do this at every event I go to, not limited to ufc.

Your welcome.

You will need to watch the screen regardless of where you sit.

There aren't any bad seats in the MGM grand arena. Obviously the more expensive seats are going to be a little better than less expensive seats. Try to get a seat on a flat side of the octagon to avoid the posts and camera men. I have sat in $500 seats for ufc 66 and it was well worth it, and $200 for UFC 195 and was not disappointed. If your budget allows, go for the best ones available you won't regret spending more.

Major Key Alert

Buy the worst seats in the best section and then go sit in the best open seats.

I do this at every event I go to, not limited to ufc.

Your welcto make ae.

You need deserve a Thug Life video cause that's some gangsta shit

There really are no bad seats. I had seats in the very last row for 189 and they were excellent. The biggest key is get seats at "Center Ice" as in if it were a hockey arena in line with Center Ice.

Back