Question for my homie at SSF

Bizz

cbjerrisgaard
Reaction score
Hey man,

I see the "coming soon" hoodies on your site.

I am particularly interested in the black embroidered one but am curious if you have it in size gorilla (aka 3XL - 4XL) and also when us kids will be able to order them

Bizz, I will have a few 3xl and 4xl in red and black. I do have grey heat transfer hoodies for kids in stock.

www.SSFgear.com

What is the ETA on them? The pictures look awesome, they should go fast.

GreyPH.jpg

SSFtwins.jpg

Mid Dec maybe. I might end up missing Christmas which really sucks. I decided to go with all embroidery on all the designs which is pushing the order back a little but I like the look better. The two tone one is costing me out the a$$ but the sample with the embroidery is unreal. I will be charging $30-35 for them.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Mid Dec maybe. I might end up missing Christmas which really sucks. I decided to go with all embroidery on all the designs which is pushing the order back a little but I like the look better. The two tone one is costing me out the a$$ but the sample with the embroidery is unreal. I will be charging $30-35 for them.

www.SSFgear.com

I'll be ordering one in size gorilla as soon as you get them, black, ;) you know....put it to the side for your fellow sherdoggie

SSF said:
I am ordering all three colors up to 4xl. I will set one aside for you.

www.SSFgear.com

Fantastic my friend. Just let me know when they hit your warehouse and I will order one right away.

I'd like a black one as well. I think it will go smashingly with my custom XFgear shorts. ;)

Back