Question about shipping???

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by mogway, Aug 30, 2005.

1. mogway

mogway Blue Belt

I just ordered some gear ( kimono + patches) from an american retailer situated in California.

I got this email on saturday morning: "Your order has been shipped via Usps ems service. You can expect your package in
    5-10 working days."

My question is how fast is USPS ems service? Is this cheap mail or express? Will it really take 5-10 days to get to me ( from California to Eastern Europe) like indicated or much more?

I usually received the packages by fed ex in the past and it would take 3-4 days from the moment it was shipped. What can I expect this time?

2. Brandinho

Brandinho Guest

3. 70

70 Guest

EMS is the second fastest shipping option that USPS has to offer, when it comes to international orders. As long as nothing happens along the way, you're gear should arrive as stated.

4. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

EMS is God. I order EMS from Japan and i get my items in less than 5 days, with tracking.

Dont know about the US.

Good luck,

~Foz

5. SSF

SSF SSFgear.com

You should get your order in 5-7 days with EMS to Europe.

www.SSFgear.com

6. Wado Guy

Wado Guy Orange Belt

If it involves the US Postal service, you're seriously taking a chance of not getting your package.
    I've had too many run ins with those guys through my company. They're horrible.
    When they lose a package, it will take them 6 - 9 months just to investigate the problem and get you a refund. Terrible. Never use the US Postal service for anything other than a regular letter.

7. Tommy-Sambo

Tommy-Sambo White Belt

thats funny, I always heard the same thing about every other countrys postal service.

8. Wado Guy

Wado Guy Orange Belt

Man, I'm all for going back to the old school Pony Express. Only a few things could go wrong there. The rider or the horse.

9. the1stmac

the1stmac Blue Belt

LMFAO

What about indians?