Question about shipping???

mogway

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just ordered some gear ( kimono + patches) from an american retailer situated in California.

I got this email on saturday morning: "Your order has been shipped via Usps ems service. You can expect your package in
5-10 working days."

My question is how fast is USPS ems service? Is this cheap mail or express? Will it really take 5-10 days to get to me ( from California to Eastern Europe) like indicated or much more?

I usually received the packages by fed ex in the past and it would take 3-4 days from the moment it was shipped. What can I expect this time?

EMS is the second fastest shipping option that USPS has to offer, when it comes to international orders. As long as nothing happens along the way, you're gear should arrive as stated.

EMS is God. I order EMS from Japan and i get my items in less than 5 days, with tracking.

Dont know about the US.

Good luck,

~Foz

If it involves the US Postal service, you're seriously taking a chance of not getting your package.
I've had too many run ins with those guys through my company. They're horrible.
When they lose a package, it will take them 6 - 9 months just to investigate the problem and get you a refund. Terrible. Never use the US Postal service for anything other than a regular letter.

Wado Guy said:
If it involves the US Postal service, you're seriously taking a chance of not getting your package.
I've had too many run ins with those guys through my company. They're horrible.
When they lose a package, it will take them 6 - 9 months just to investigate the problem and get you a refund. Terrible. Never use the US Postal service for anything other than a regular letter.

thats funny, I always heard the same thing about every other countrys postal service.

Man, I'm all for going back to the old school Pony Express. Only a few things could go wrong there. The rider or the horse.

Wado Guy said:
Man, I'm all for going back to the old school Pony Express. Only a few things could go wrong there. The rider or the horse.

LMFAO

What about indians?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back