Question about Ouano Shooto gloves

The only gloves I have in mind now are:
1- UFC training gloves
2- UFC gloves
3- WEC gloves(I know someone who sells them if anybody wants a pair BTW)
4- CSI Pride-style gloves
5- Fairtex(could someone help recommend which is better between thumb or thumbless?)

When you said Fairtex, I hope you were talking about these:
Fairtex Combat Sparring Gloves from Combatsports.com

You mentioned SPARRING earlier and other than the Fairtex I showed, all of the gloves you named are designed like PRO FIGHT GLOVES. That means the people hitting each other in the face with them are getting paid! There is hardly any padding over the knuckles on any of those. You would have to pay me to let you hit me in the face with anything but the Fairtex's I linked above.

When you said Fairtex, I hope you were talking about these:
Fairtex Combat Sparring Gloves from Combatsports.com

You mentioned SPARRING earlier and other than the Fairtex I showed, all of the gloves you named are designed like PRO FIGHT GLOVES. That means the people hitting each other in the face with them are getting paid! There is hardly any padding over the knuckles on any of those. You would have to pay me to let you hit me in the face with anything but the Fairtex's I linked above.

Oh, c'mon... you don't want to train the hardcore way?

dont worry....I wont be hitting anyone on the face with any glove.....
I dont train MMA....I just want a pair of gloves for bag training, shadow boxing, and may use it some times for grappling...

For Fairtex, I was thinking more like these:
Fairtex - MMA Gear, MMA Shorts, Protective Equipment, Rash Guards, Fight Gloves
"Fairtex "Ultimate NHB" Red MMA Gloves"(The First ones in the list)

As for CSI gloves, these:
Combat Sports International / CSI - MMA Gear, MMA Shirts, GI, Fight Shorts, Rash Guards, Fight Gloves
CSI Pride-Style Gloves(The Seventh one down the list)

dont worry....I wont be hitting anyone on the face with any glove.....
I dont train MMA....I just want a pair of gloves for bag training, shadow boxing, and may use it some times for grappling...

For Fairtex, I was thinking more like these:
Fairtex - MMA Gear, MMA Shorts, Protective Equipment, Rash Guards, Fight Gloves
"Fairtex "Ultimate NHB" Red MMA Gloves"(The First ones in the list)

As for CSI gloves, these:
Combat Sports International / CSI - MMA Gear, MMA Shirts, GI, Fight Shorts, Rash Guards, Fight Gloves
CSI Pride-Style Gloves(The Seventh one down the list)

if you just want a glove that looks cool, any pair of decent mma gloves would do.

wouldn't recommend it for hitting the bag tho, trhe wear and tear will be faster.

just get a pair of mma bag gloves since that would be the logical choice based on your plans

phenom...theyre all MMA gloves...each and every glove...

So what do you mean when you say "MMA glove"?

if you just want a glove that looks cool, any pair of decent mma gloves would do.

wouldn't recommend it for hitting the bag tho, trhe wear and tear will be faster.

just get a pair of mma bag gloves since that would be the logical choice based on your plans

I think he meant something like these:
MMA Bag Gloves from Combatsports.com

Notice the bar across the palm for increased hand protection.

so the Fairtex I mentioned above is absolutely no good for bag training?

so the Fairtex I mentioned above is absolutely no good for bag training?

No they're fine, just make sure you use good form so you don't injure your hand/wrists...some MMA handwraps would be a good idea to for extra protection. Combat Sports makes some MMA handwraps or you can get junior sized mexican handwraps from any other company. Regular sized handwraps won't fit under MMA gloves.

Back