• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

So again, no evidence the gay behavior in intelligent species is rape? Copy that.

What are you arguing here? That straight dolphin sex is often rape? Wtf does that have to do with anything?
LOL.

Homeboy legit thinks these animals are willingly getting their cheeks clapped and scissoring each other.

LOL.

Homeboy legit thinks these animals are willingly getting their cheeks clapped and scissoring each other.

The fact that when you went on your google search hoping to prove intelligent species are all raping their own sex but all you found is …..one manatee humping it’s sister or something and now you’re imagining this rampant behavior everywhere makes me think maybe you got molested at some point in your life by and are projecting this on female bonobos and dolphins.

Last edited:
The fact that when you went on your google search hoping to prove intelligent species are all raping their own sex but all you found is …..one manatee humping it’s sister or something and now you’re imagining this rampant behavior everywhere makes me think maybe you got molested at some point in your life by and are projecting this on female bonobos and dolphins.
I get the sense that you're growing frustrated but be careful with the molestation comments.

Pretty sure it's card worthy.

And pretty sure that's not all we found, but keep those blinders on.

I get the sense that you're growing frustrated but be careful with the molestation comments.

Pretty sure it's card worthy.

And pretty sure that's not all we found, but keep those blinders on.

now you’re passive aggressively crying for a mod to card me. Who is frustrated lol?

Oh yea, the other dude also didn’t find any examples either. We found out he couldn’t too.

now you’re passive aggressively crying for a mod to card me. Who is frustrated lol?

Oh yea, the other dude also didn’t find any examples either. We found out he couldn’t too.
Maybe log off for a little while.

As a queer ally I feel violated
I'm so triggered right now, bro!!!!
I’m the greatest threat to democracy since white supremacy it’s well founded.
gay-sauna.gif

Those animals will not be able to reproduce.

Natural selection weeds out the weak and defective branches, as it does in humans.

They still reproduce and thrive. Natural selection led to this trait to be common in thriving intelligent social species.

If it was a weakness or defect the trait would not be so abundant in species today. It would have been weeded out. You’ve unintentional argued evolution is selecting this trait as positive attribute in this post.

You’re having a little cry because you didn’t get me carded? Lol
I didn't even report you or tag a mod. You're clearly frustrated because you're getting molly whopped from a few different posters and you are being told to actually dive into the studies a bit deeper (which you don't have the brain power for) and so you're resorting to the molestation commentary.

I'm starting to feel bad actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back