• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

You posted a single gif of a single chimp seemingly in a zoo peeing on itself. That is not any sort of evidence of any widespread shit eating among highly intelligent species in nature dummy lol.

You didn’t post any stats on animal rapes so how can I disparage something that doesn’t exist. I made fun of you screeching about nature rapes you can’t even show are any kind of norm in these intelligent species. You followed by failing to show they are happening. A Manatee raping its sibling is not evidence of wide spread gay rape amongst highly intelligent in species. The fact it’s the closest you could find shows me you can’t find anything close.

Do you want me to mail you autograph? Make you fan club president?

lol.... Male bears routinely kill and eat cubs from a rival or their own in order to mate with a female. Bears also eat their prey alive without killing them first.

Is Leftist logic really sunk to the point that if wild animals engage behaviors, it must be ok for humans? lol.... Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

That said, I have zero problem with people being gay. One of my daughters is lesbian.

But the premise of this show is completely retarded.

How is this simple concept over your head?
Because it's a stupid demand to begin with.
You don't need research to conclude it happens numb nuts, that's why you're lingering on the whole frequency bit.

How would they research that? By observation of their sexual behavior in the wild dummy
Oh okay great then:
200w.gif

grbFsm.gif

Riv7.gif

VHt-Rh.gif

Poop-eating.jpg

There, evidence. Dumb ass.

lol.... Male bears routinely kill and eat cubs from a rival or their own in order to mate with a female. Bears also eat their prey alive without killing them first.

Is Leftist logic really sunk to the point that if wild animals engage behaviors, it must be ok for humans? lol.... Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

That said, I have zero problem with people being gay. One of my daughters is lesbian.

But the premise of this show is completely retarded.

Can you quote anywhere in this thread or this show where that argument was made?

Debatable in nature. In our society it’s not the behaviors that are celebrated it’s the overcoming ongoing discrimination.

I don’t know why you can’t comprehend in some species it’s not abnormal behavior. It’s the most common sexual behavior. It all of the animal kingdom sure it’s not the most common trait, but that doesn’t make it negative. High intelligence is abnormal in all of the species, doesn’t make it a negative trait.

The hypothetical is so dumb. If you need to first go to make believe land where we can re-wire human behavior with a magic switch to make a point you ain’t got one. Maybe if we did do it would led to an increase tension between same sex folks, maybe not. But either way it’s dumb to discuss because it’s not addressing reality in any fashion.

Do you realize none of this matter because a lesbian couple and a couple of gay men can still create offspring without fucking each other because we are highly intelligent and have medical advances. My gay friend couple down the street has more kids than the straight couple friends. So what is the issue?

Again you argue opinion.

Sure we can overcome the abnormality and except it as an abnormality. We can treat the people with this abnormality with respect and tolerance.

That however doesn't change biological facts which my example demonstrates and you want to refuse.

Because it's a stupid demand to begin with.
You don't need research to conclude it happens numb nuts, that's why you're lingering on the whole frequency bit.

Oh okay great then:
200w.gif

grbFsm.gif

Riv7.gif

VHt-Rh.gif

Poop-eating.jpg

There, evidence. Dumb ass.

That’s evidence of sexual behavior being rape? lol. You need research it happens commonly in nature to attribute it to a common behavior pattern across species

It’s a couple animals in captivity, one not even that intelligent, playing with shit.

Last edited:
Again you argue opinion.

Sure we can overcome the abnormality and except it as an abnormality. We can treat the people with this abnormality with respect and tolerance.

That however doesn't change biological facts which my example demonstrates and you want to refuse.

again, in some species it’s not abnormal. Can you comprehend that? Yes or no?

A trait not being shared by a majority of species does not make it a negative trait. Is high intelligence normal or abnormal in animals? It’s abnormal but common in some but that doesn’t mean the species that do possess it are negatively affected by it. For them, it can be advantageous. Can you comprehend that?

You haven’t stated any facts. You have the opinion only sexual behavior that leads to offspring is beneficial to social creatures. That is not a fact. You can’t even find anybody that studies animals that presents that opinion as well.

Last edited:
I accept these rapes and eating shit exist, I don’t accept they occur commonly in highly intelligent species like you have implied because you have completely choked to show research supporting that.

Are you saying Chimps and Dolphins don't engage in rape? lol...

Sexual aggression by males toward females is widespread among social mammals. In the first article in the book, Muller, Sonya M. Kahlenberg and Wrangham define terms in order to establish “a basic taxonomy of coercion.” Direct coercion, which “involves the use of force to overcome female resistance to mating” and is taxonomically widespread, may take the form of forced copulation, harassment or intimidation. Indirect coercion, which is more common, is meant to make it less likely that a female will mate with other males; it may take the form of herding (using aggression toward females to separate them from other males), punishment (physical retribution toward females who associate with other males), or sequestration (forceful separation of females from the group). When a male chimpanzee attempts to monopolize a female while she is ovulating, that is sexual coercion. When a male baboon (usually one that is new to the group or newly dominant) harasses or kills the infant of a female in the group (to shorten the period during which she will be sexually unavailable because she is lactating), that is another form of sexual coercion; the mother is harmed reproductively rather than physically. Sexually coercive males are not just attempting to have sex with particular females, they’re trying to control female sexuality in general.

again, in some species it’s not abnormal. Can you comprehend that? Yes or no?

A trait not being shared by a majority of species does not make it a negative trait. Is high intelligence normal or abnormal in animals? It’s abnormal but common in some but that doesn’t mean the species that do possess it are negatively affected by it. For them, it can be advantageous. Can you comprehend that?

You haven’t stated any facts. You have the opinion only sexual behavior that leads to offspring is beneficial to social creatures. That is not a fact. You can’t even find anybody that studies animals that presents that opinion as well.
So your whole argument is biology and the continuation of a species is unimportant.

Sexual behavior is the most important factor in the continuation of a species. Find me any links saying it's not. Other factors my help or hurt the socialization but that doesn't change the biological facts and the overall continuation of the species.

So your whole argument is biology and the continuation of a species is unimportant.

Sexual behavior is the most important factor in the continuation of a species. Find me any links saying it's not. Other factors my help or hurt the socialization but that doesn't change the biological facts and the overall continuation of the species.

You’re too embarrassed to answer my simple questions because you know the answers make you look dumb.

Wtf are even rambling about? Quote me saying anything remotely close to “biology and the continuation of a species is unimportant.”. You can’t.

These species, even the ones where intra-sex sexual behavior is a majority of their sexual behavior, can also reproduce just fine. Thus them thriving. Both expressions of sexual behavior can be positive for their species. You are desperately making it a this or that when nature makes no such distinction.

Like my neighbors, who are gay but are adding a third kid to the world.

Are you saying Chimps and Dolphins don't engage in rape? lol...

Sexual aggression by males toward females is widespread among social mammals. In the first article in the book, Muller, Sonya M. Kahlenberg and Wrangham define terms in order to establish “a basic taxonomy of coercion.” Direct coercion, which “involves the use of force to overcome female resistance to mating” and is taxonomically widespread, may take the form of forced copulation, harassment or intimidation. Indirect coercion, which is more common, is meant to make it less likely that a female will mate with other males; it may take the form of herding (using aggression toward females to separate them from other males), punishment (physical retribution toward females who associate with other males), or sequestration (forceful separation of females from the group). When a male chimpanzee attempts to monopolize a female while she is ovulating, that is sexual coercion. When a male baboon (usually one that is new to the group or newly dominant) harasses or kills the infant of a female in the group (to shorten the period during which she will be sexually unavailable because she is lactating), that is another form of sexual coercion; the mother is harmed reproductively rather than physically. Sexually coercive males are not just attempting to have sex with particular females, they’re trying to control female sexuality in general.

Couldn’t find an example? Lol. You possess maybe the most shit reading comprehension on sherdog. I never said they are not capable of it.

A dummy implied the common gay behaviors in intelligent species was attributed to them mostly raping their species. I called bullshit. You found examples of not gay behavior being rape. Confirming once again you can’t attribute the gay behavior I’ve been discussing in these species to rape.

If anything you’re making the hetero behavior out to be more deranged lol.

Couldn’t find an example?
A manatee raped its sibling to death. You've been provided many examples about how animals work and you keep hand waving them because you're too thick headed.

Hang it up for the night stud. Go outside.

A manatee raped its sibling to death. You've been provided many examples about how animals work and you keep hand waving them because you're too thick headed.

Hang it up for the night stud. Go outside.

Great. A single manatee’s behavior doesn’t mean much at all on the scale of gay behavior in intelligent species. It doesn’t address any of the species I put forth. Because their behavior isn’t rape.

You could find videos of people eating shit online. I have a feeling you have some of them in your browser history already considering how much you are fixated on this unrelated topic. That doesn’t make shit eating common amongst our species does it? I can’t believe I have to explain that you lol.

Great. A single manatee’s behavior doesn’t mean much at all on the scale of gay behavior in intelligent species
Ugh, yea except for:

1)You asked for an example and got one Einstein. When you asked for examples for shit eating you got those too.

2) Gay behavior isn't rampant either you tool basket and your studies don't even say that.

Ugh, yea except for:

1)You asked for an example and got one Einstein. When you asked for examples for shit eating you got those too.

2) Gay behavior isn't rampant either you tool basket and your studies don't even say that.

It’s common in many species closely related to us. In some it’s a majority of their sexual behavior.

I asked for evidence it’s common behavior across intelligent species. You didn’t give me that. You found like 3 single examples in captivity. And one manatee rape…one lol.

yes or no, can you find images of people eating shit online? Yes.

Does that make it common behavior for people? No.

Where are you getting lost here?

Where are you getting lost here?
The part where no one made that argument to begin with, you absolute buffoon.

Like what argument are you even having here?

It’s common in many species closely related to us. In some it’s a majority of their sexual behavior.
Yea, no.

That's not what the study you keep hiding behind concludes, genius. Maybe try actually reading the shit you keep regurgitating you absolute jobber.

I asked for evidence it’s common behavior across intelligent species. You didn’t give me that. You found like 3 single examples in captivity. And one manatee rape…one lol.
For the love of Christ.....

"Behavior resembling rape in humans can be seen in the animal kingdom, including ducks and geese[citation needed], bottlenose dolphins,[1] and chimpanzees.[2] Indeed, in orangutans, close human relatives, such copulations constitute up to half of observed matings.Such 'forced copulations' involve animals being approached and sexually penetrated while struggling or attempting to escape. Observations of forced sex in animals are uncontroversial; controversial are the interpretation of these observations and the extension of theories based on them to humans."
Wrangham, R., & Peterson, D. 1996. Demonic males. New York: Houghton Mifflin.

"Forced copulations are “pervasively common" in many species of ducks,” writes Prum. These are socially organized “gang rapes” that are “violent, ugly, dangerous and even deadly” and even sometimes end in the death of the female"
Before you try to question it:
" dark side” of duck mating has its own chapter in the new book “The Evolution of Beauty: How Darwin’s Forgotten Theory of Mate Choice Shapes the Animal World — and Us” by Yale ornithology professor Richard O. Prum."

So rape is actually common unfortunately for you. Not like I needed to establish that since no one other than you was lingering on frequency.

Couldn’t find an example? Lol. You possess maybe the most shit reading comprehension on sherdog. I never said they are not capable of it.

A dummy implied the common gay behaviors in intelligent species was attributed to them mostly raping their species. I called bullshit. You found examples of not gay behavior being rape. Confirming once again you can’t attribute the gay behavior I’ve been discussing in these species to rape.

If anything you’re making the hetero behavior out to be more deranged lol.

lol… you need video evidence of animal rape?

Sicko…

It’s been witnessed by scientists… I thought it was common knowledge that dolphin males are extremely sexually aggressive and gang rape females. lol… sometimes other species

https://evolutionnews.org/2016/02/dolphin_males_f/

Small teams of males were usually part of larger “super-alliances” of up to 14 males.

It is also clear that the females are not particularly willing participants. “Male aggression toward a consort included chasing, hitting with the tail, head-jerks, charging, biting, or slamming bodily into the female,” Connor and colleagues wrote in their 1992 paper.

The females frequently “bolted”, but only managed to escape the males once in every four attempts. “Over the course of the year, a female will be herded by lots of different alliances over many different months,” wrote Connor and colleagues

What exactly are you trying to argue here? Similar behavior has been reported by scientists in another social mammals.

Are you that invested in this show?

lol… you need video evidence of animal rape?

Sicko…

It’s been witnessed by scientists… I thought it was common knowledge that dolphin males are extremely sexually aggressive and gang rape females. lol… sometimes other species

https://evolutionnews.org/2016/02/dolphin_males_f/

Small teams of males were usually part of larger “super-alliances” of up to 14 males.

It is also clear that the females are not particularly willing participants. “Male aggression toward a consort included chasing, hitting with the tail, head-jerks, charging, biting, or slamming bodily into the female,” Connor and colleagues wrote in their 1992 paper.

The females frequently “bolted”, but only managed to escape the males once in every four attempts. “Over the course of the year, a female will be herded by lots of different alliances over many different months,” wrote Connor and colleagues

What exactly are you trying to argue here? Similar behavior has been reported by scientists in another social mammals.

Are you that invested in this show?

So again, no evidence the gay behavior in intelligent species is rape? Copy that.

What are you arguing here? That straight dolphin sex is often rape? Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back