Q for Jason DeLucia...

You are an idot. You better thank God for computers, because if you had to face off with someone.... you would piss all over yourself.

Originally posted by Busta Nutz

You are fuckin looped dude.....Poisoned? You don't think Ken needs you to make excuses for him do you? Ken would be the first guy to say he was poisoned.

Who needs Enemies with Friends like these!!!!

Sounds like you have alot of pent up Frustrations, If your not retired step into an Organization and burn off some of this hostility. You're just fucking up your BRAIN man.....Get help and Let it go!

Are you the Guy in the Fetal position, crumpled up like a dead Body after Bas unloads on you in the Corner. I believe the words were " Motherfuck..."

Word of advice don't kiss someone's ass after you've shit on them... Makes you look really stupid.

" No one is a bigger Bas Rutten Fan than me." Nice one dude.

Are you sure it was POISON? it could have been Black Magic!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Originally posted by flex4life
Most of you are not listening to what Jason is telling us. Maybe Ken indeed was poisoned before his fight with Fujita, we all know that there is alot of corruption in Japan.

This makes good sense to me rather then the sherdogger theories I hear like 'he gassed because of roids' 'he had a heart attack' etc.
Man...
This is Sherdog not the X-files, Ripleys Believe It or Not or The Twilight Zone. Let it go and move on. This thread keeps getting more and more disturbing. We have got Voodoo, poisoning opponents and threats of death for the betterment of the world. I get it! It's the story-line for a new movie "Attack Of The Killer Ninja's... Gone Wild".

I don't believe that it's "sherdogger theory" on the whole heart problem thing with Ken Shamrock... That's what he's said in interviews. Mark Kerr gassed out fighting Fujita as well, but we all know Mark doesn't exactly take care of himself very well.

The simple fact is that this thread has descended into madness, and people talking trash either way or saying "PM Jason your name!!"

What is that going to do? If this really is Jason, is he going to set up a professional fight with everyoen that PMs him? Or is he going to send Moblins to come steal us in our sleep? Or have us assassinated by the Japanese Fight Mafia? I mean, what is that supposed to solve?

I doubt that Jason wants a flood of PMs from fighters hopeful for this type of shot or keyboard warriros just talking more shit, and doubt he really has the time to deal with any of it anyway.

Besides, why is it necesarry for anyone to jump to his defense? It's obvious that he's witty and well written enough to keyboard duel with anyone here, he even started with Bas!!

Jason Delucia is a Lyrical Gangsta!

obviously DeLucia doesn't need people to defend him.
but dude, put yourself in his (a fighter's) perspective. All these people who you don't know start TALKING SHIT at you, as if they are MEN, like you.
You are name Jason DeLucia, for everyone to see. Meanwhile, the people coming at you are name "kumitecan" "Busta Nutz"
"The Underdog" "stephensharp" etc.
It would piss you off too.

Originally posted by dr. john lee
but dude, put yourself in his (a fighter's) perspective. All these people who you don't know start TALKING SHIT at you, as if they are MEN, like you.
You are name Jason DeLucia, for everyone to see. Meanwhile, the people coming at you are name "kumitecan" "Busta Nutz"
The names don't mean anything. If he knew their names how would that change anything? Just how he would address them on Sherdog. Only a fucking fool would suggest he'd do anything else. Being Jason Delucia doesn't give him any immunity from prosecution or any other repurcussions.

I like how Busta Nutz disappeared from this thread.

And yes, it wouldn't matter if Jason didnt know their names. Even if Jason knew their names, they could still hide behind their computer screens.

Originally posted by Animal_7
it should look like this.

phdinner.jpg

one happy mma famly

What a strange picture, the guys in the right aren

Originally posted by dr. john lee

Ummm, Stephen Sharp is my NAME... I am a MAN. Jason Delucia is one(1) MAN as well. We don't even know if this lunatic is really Jason Delucia... We are both posting on the internet, and as long as it stays there, whatever we say is protected by a little thing called freedom of speech.

Saying he sounds a bit crazy is a far cry on the 'talking shit' scale from accusations of drug use, using voodoo, poisoning, and threatening to kill folks you don't agree with.

If Jason wants to fight everyone who makes fun of his posts here, then he can say so, and people could go about setting things up. I wouldn't mind fighting Jason in the least... It wouldn't have anything to do with this nonsense here, but I'm sure Bas would get a kick out of it the next time I see him(the 10th).

The simple fact is that this thread started as a question about some ridiculous comments made by Mr. Delucia, and some heated responses. Anyone who's seen Bas' career DVDs knows that Jason is a liar and a fink just by watching their third fight where he repeatedly cries foul every time Bas strikes him in any way. It was like Kerr's fight with Duarte... And the we have him posting here in either an attempt to prove his illiteracy or the long term effects of getting slapped around by guys like Bas...

Delusions, violent outbursts, and an inability to complete a cogent thought.

If Jason is going to come to a place like this and play the keyboard warrior game of talking trash from behind his monitor, he's going to find a whole lot more folks willing to step into that arena to do battle than he's going to find any that think he's still relevant enough to contest with in real life.

However, outside of his surreal comments about how that other guy should die because he doesn't agree with him and the voodoo stuff, Jason seems to have seperated hismelf from this all... Everyone else probably should too.

Whats so ridiculous about his comments Stephen? He makes claims, just as you might on a subject your familiar with.
Whether or not you think Bas is on juice or not, or whether you believe in voodoo or whatever (I forget what else was said)...the fact is, Jason DeLucia speaks from a closer point of view. Now if you disagree with those comments, listen: he is a FIGHTER, on a ASK THE FIGHTER forum. He deserves respect for SHARING his experiences. Your disrespecting the man by doing otherwise.

All I had said was that his point of view wasn't being respected, and perhaps it was best that he let it go...

Someone else chimed in around the same time, and he said that the poster should die for the bettermeant of mankind.

That, my friend, is a ridiculous thing to say. Poison, voodoo, steroids and what have you, fine... But a tyrade about how someone's death due to (if I remember correctly) their grammar and admitedly disrespectful tone coming from this very poorly written poster claiming to be Jason Delucia, a man caught on tape lying to referees about things and attempting to do people harm (reportedly) through the use of black magic and backstabbing to even speak on respect and grammar... That's ludicrous at best, and laughable at the least.

Regardless, my only real reason for my lengthy post was that my sn was one of the ones singled out for "hiding behind a screen name" when I'd only really had the "lost cause" post and the one about how silly it was to suggest people PM Jason with their contact info to set up for a fight.

I'm using my real name, my location is in the side bar, there's been pictures of me on the site... And Sherdog is hardly the place for a mature adult to seek out a fight with someone over a clash of paradigm. I'll admit to getting a bit of a rib on him by calling him witty or well-written, but my comment was mainly directed at those that insist on dragging this thread out longer just to pick at one another because of their view on the subject.

I wouldn't call myself a "professional fighter" as yet, but I am a competitor, and I'm also an adult of sound mind, and I'd say that on that respect, I seem to be a far cry closer to that subject than "Jason Delucia", whether he is in truth the fighter or someone somehow having gained access to his sn (as was brought up by more than a couple people, citing his sudden loss in writing ability since his earliest posts here and now, when he seems unfamiliar with even simple sentence structure).

Anyway, I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest with folks on either side of this. Bas asked that any fans of his on here let this go, and Jason never asked anyone else to jump to his defense... Anyone that wants more stories should feel free to ask him about them.

To each their own, and I think I'll step out of this topic now. Have a nice day, doc.

Originally posted by stephensharp
Ummm, Stephen Sharp is my NAME... I am a MAN. Jason Delucia is one(1) MAN as well. We don't even know if this lunatic is really Jason Delucia... We are both posting on the internet, and as long as it stays there, whatever we say is protected by a little thing called freedom of speech.

Saying he sounds a bit crazy is a far cry on the 'talking shit' scale from accusations of drug use, using voodoo, poisoning, and threatening to kill folks you don't agree with.

If Jason wants to fight everyone who makes fun of his posts here, then he can say so, and people could go about setting things up. I wouldn't mind fighting Jason in the least... It wouldn't have anything to do with this nonsense here, but I'm sure Bas would get a kick out of it the next time I see him(the 10th).

The simple fact is that this thread started as a question about some ridiculous comments made by Mr. Delucia, and some heated responses. Anyone who's seen Bas' career DVDs knows that Jason is a liar and a fink just by watching their third fight where he repeatedly cries foul every time Bas strikes him in any way. It was like Kerr's fight with Duarte... And the we have him posting here in either an attempt to prove his illiteracy or the long term effects of getting slapped around by guys like Bas...

Delusions, violent outbursts, and an inability to complete a cogent thought.

If Jason is going to come to a place like this and play the keyboard warrior game of talking trash from behind his monitor, he's going to find a whole lot more folks willing to step into that arena to do battle than he's going to find any that think he's still relevant enough to contest with in real life.

However, outside of his surreal comments about how that other guy should die because he doesn't agree with him and the voodoo stuff, Jason seems to have seperated hismelf from this all... Everyone else probably should too.
You are no expert Man. Are you a fighter?? Or someone that hangs out at seminars to get close to Bas... You wouldn't mind fighting Jason huh??? I bet when it came time to throw down you would... Don't flatter yourself Man.

Originally posted by stephensharp
My apologies, you're quite right... This has become a must read thread.

In all honesty, though, Jason... these are some pretty surreal posts you're making.

Did I mistake you, or did you just threaten to kill that guy because he didnt' believe that ninjas poisoned Ken Shamrock so that Fujita could beat him?

bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Back