Q. about boxing gloves (help)

banderkejs

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
is it "stupid" to buy a pair of Boxing Gloves (12Oz)

And use them as bag gloves? (to work the heavy bag and shit) whats your thought on that. (do i kill the life time of the glove faster then a glove that is made for that purpose or is it the same shit diffrent name?)

banderkejs said:
is it "stupid" to buy a pair of Boxing Gloves (12Oz)

And use them as bag gloves? (to work the heavy bag and shit) whats your thought on that. (do i kill the life time of the glove faster then a glove that is made for that purpose or is it the same shit diffrent name?)
im pretty sure you can use your gloves for the heavy bag, id recogmend using 16 oz though, i often used mine just so i could break them in.

No, of course not. I only use the larger gloves for sparring. I have a pair of bag gloves, but I use gel knuckle guards with them when going hard.

Maybe you should look into buying some cheaper ones for bag work, not like you need to be worried about protecting someone elses face, just your hands.

thedon_1 said:
Maybe you should look into buying some cheaper ones for bag work, not like you need to be worried about protecting someone elses face, just your hands.

Yeah, i should instead use cheep gloves for my hands :redface:

Back