Q&A with Francis Ngannou

lol what? Gonna have to rewatch it then because I remember them both doing fuck all and Lewis just did a bit more

Legit go read how many strikes combined they threw

he couldn't made it a dog fight
stop acting like it's all Francis

Yeah NGannou did nothing at all, Lewis did nothing, so just a little more.

Isn't MMA still banned in France? This is to do with the UFC holding an event there.

Isn't MMA still banned in France? This is to do with the UFC holding an event there.
It is.

And only because judo federation, who's a big thing here, is lobbying from the beginning of UFC.
I had a secret fantasy for years seeing Teddy Riner in the UFC but it will obviously not happen.

lol what? Gonna have to rewatch it then because I remember them both doing fuck all and Lewis just did a bit more

Legit go read how many strikes combined they threw

he couldn't made it a dog fight
stop acting like it's all Francis
If you can win landing 10 strikes a round while your oponent lands 0 might as well take the easy win and not risk it.

Yeah NGannou did nothing at all, Lewis did atleast something, so just a little more.
fixed.

If you can win landing 10 strikes a round while your oponent lands 0 might as well take the easy win and not risk it.

fixed.

Well it was a really weak something.
Even kimbo Vs dada was a more interesting fight.

I hope he's back with his original coach Fernand Lopez. Being a Cameroonian himself and having taken Ngannou off the streets when he was homeless and trained him for free, he's a guy who sounds like he actually cares about Ngannou. He also fought MMA professionally and is trying to establish his gym MMA Factory as one of the premier gyms in Europe, so he has both the means and ambition to help Ngannou as well. (See this excellent BE article about him.)

After Ngannou decided to move to the US, and especially after the Stipe fight, they seemed to have had a falling out. I'm sure Lopez was heartbroken that right as they were on the cusp of superstardom and gaining recognition for the gym, Ngannou decided to train in the US and then fought Stipe without any apparent strategy.

I always thought that if Ngannou was to recover, he must absolutely get back with Fernand. No-one at Syndicate is going to care about him and treat him like a brother like this guy or have the same drive to make him great like this guy. Ngannou has all the attributes he needs to be champ: speed, power, athleticism, and intelligence. Now I'm glad he's back with a guy who has both the heart and ability to help him.

672271146.jpg.0.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that Ngannou can find his form that he showed in his earlier UFC fights again but trying to submit Blaydes is a terrible idea.

Stop wanting thé predator to come back. Hé. No longer speaks nor talk like a predator.
Hé is afraid of his little gazelle prey

Got into MMA in 2013 and he's been a HW contender in the UFC....Gotta give the guy props.

I hope he comes back strong, and I think he will KO Blaydes.

Got into MMA in 2013 and he's been a HW contender in the UFC....Gotta give the guy props.

I hope he comes back strong, and I think he will KO Blaydes.

Absolutely. I don’t know what’s going to happen in this fight though, Blaydes is legit and Francis hasn’t been himself but let’s hope “The Predator” is back.

Back