• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Q&A on Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like this. i could make fun of..... lets say a bmx bike rider. say some shit like "he tried
a 360 and busted his ass" some bmx rider on sherdog who's tried a 360, failed, and busted his ass will speak up..... he'll say "hey whats wrong with that" and get offended.

i can talk about a truck driver... and say some shit like "what a dumb ass... he fell a sleep on the wheel" and some truck driver on sherdog will speak up and say "hey... we work long shifts, sometimes the job gets the best of us".... then he'll get offended.

now lets change it up alittle! lets say i make fun of some fake ass fighter.... and say "i can PRETEND to have 5 fights AND BS!!!".... ahhahah guess what? some fake ass fighter is gonna speak up and get offended! ahahahha!

dont mind me.... i just like to talk out of my ass

its like this. i could make fun of..... lets say a bmx bike rider. say some shit like "he tried
a 360 and busted his ass" some bmx rider on sherdog who's tried a 360, failed, and busted his ass will speak up..... he'll say "hey whats wrong with that" and get offended.

i can talk about a truck driver... and say some shit like "what a dumb ass... he fell a sleep on the wheel" and some truck driver on sherdog will speak up and say "hey... we work long shifts, sometimes the job gets the best of us".... then he'll get offended.

now lets change it up alittle! lets say i make fun of some fake ass fighter.... and say "i can PRETEND to have 5 fights AND BS!!!".... ahhahah guess what? some fake ass fighter is gonna speak up and get offended! ahahahha!

dont mind me.... i just like to talk out of my ass

oh k i get what ya saying

and starting a thread calling other posters out and posting clips of you playing rope a dope with a dude who is like 20 lbs lighter proves you're the real deal??

oh k i get what ya saying

and starting a thread calling other posters out and posting clips of you playing rope a dope with a dude who is like 20 lbs lighter proves you're the real deal??

for 1.... i train at a boxing gym, punching each other in the faces is what we do.... 2... i take my fair share of ass kickings all the time.

i posted those videos because im proud of my gym... so what? what do you do?

anyways... excuse me for hijacking this thread. for reals... i apologize.

ANyone know any UK banks that dont charge me money to withdraw money in foreign countries?

Anybody going to 13 Coin anytime soon? It looks like a well run facility and good training.

I meant I get there on 2nd of Feb and leave at the start of Sept. So I guess I'll see a couple of you guys there. I'm having some serious problems with fucking shin splints now and am just trying to get them ready now, are they going to think I'm a pussy if I ask not to skip and run straight away?

They'll probably think you're either lazy or full of yourself. You have time to lie low and heal up to the point that you should be able to at least skip. The guys at Sinbi don't demand that you skip for a half an hour like some of the other guys that I've been to (whether that's a positive or negative in your book is whatever), so even if your shins are a little sore, you should be able to crank out 10-15 minutes on a rope.

I'm making a pit stop at Fairtex first, but I'll be at Sinbi with one other guy probably the last week in February.

Hey Goto, when you get to southern Phuket, say hi to your buddy for me. (not the lady)

IMG_0294.jpg

I meant I get there on 2nd of Feb and leave at the start of Sept. So I guess I'll see a couple of you guys there. I'm having some serious problems with fucking shin splints now and am just trying to get them ready now, are they going to think I'm a pussy if I ask not to skip and run straight away?

Don't worry, the trainers there can understand if you explain that you are in pain and can't train 100% at the beginning. I was surprised how concerned and helpful the trainers were with those issues compared to what "compassion" I see in my MT school in Europe...You'll have ample time to prove yourself since you're staying 'long time', lucky you.

Ah, unfortunately the lady is back in Issan. I hope that little weiner is equally far from the area. If I ever hear the phrase "detox to retox" one more time, it'll be too soon.

Are you going to Sinbi? I'm there from Jan- sept.

You might run into me. I hope to be there somewhere in the juli-september timeframe depending on when I finish my degree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back