PWO Shake

WinterIsComing

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not looking for anything fancy here. I live far away from the gym so I need to make my shake in a shaker cup. But can anyone recomend flavors of whey protein and creatine monohydrate that will blend without tasting like polar bear piss strained through a dirty jockstrap?

ON gold double chocolate and unflavored creatine? all mixed in chocolate milk.. mhmmhmmm

*search* this thread is done a dozen times a day.

Search for your balls you might need both hands.

You could just read the stickies.It's seriously right in there.

There's also a thread entitled protein shake thread,if you used some deductive reasoning you could have found a good tasting protein in that thread.

This is why I dread coming into this forum. In the time it takes you guys to post your elitist "I'm better than you" post about how I should use search or read the stickies you could have easily written Choclate creatin and strawberry whey mix well. I used search guess what. The search function is a piece of crap when it comes to finding a specific answer to a question. Perhaps I wasnt clear in my opening post when I said I dont want anything fancy since I have to make my shake in a shaker cup. What I was trying to get across here was that since I can't bring a blender/quizinard/farmers market to the gym with me the sticky on PWO shakes although insightful and well written is essentially useless to me. So once again thanks for making my forray into D&S as pleasant as usual I'm going back to S&P now. Dipshits.

No one said we are elite. However your age and maturity is showing.

Haven't seen chocolate creatine.

Ummmm not really, if I type in PWO I get all sorts or protein and PWO responses.......Odd a search would have told you that, or hell the bottle it comes in will tell you the mixability.

THE PWO shakes can go in a mixer, you just add water after.

Before you go throwing insults, make sure you aren't being mentally challenged in the first place.

All shakes nowadays can be made in a shaker cup. Again, search function.

When you come in here brash, expect to get a brash response.

As my old Drill instructor used to say. "stupid questions, get stupid answers" carry on

Find me 1 thread that answers my question than guy if your such a master of the search function.

Thats' not my job. There are so many shake threads in here its insane. Your question can be answered through trial and error or the search function. Just like everyone else.

Go to http://trueprotein.com and create the 2:1 Carbs (Dextrose/Maltodextrin):protein (Hydrolyzed Whey) mix with 10% BCAA's. Use BSL Chocolate and it will taste great.

That's about as "not fancy" as you can get.

Don't tell me the guys in the S&P forum wouldn't do the same thing if they saw a thread like the one you started... Please don't be such a dick next time.

Yup, yet he gets pissy when someone calls him on it. The S&P is no different bud.

We're not being elitists,it's just there's like,99 threads about this already. If you look in the stickies XTrainer made a thread about whey protein,and he mentions ON Whey as a favorite among the board. You're the one who got the baditude when someone called you out on your laziness.

Anyways,I digress. Someone create a diet for me and a workout plan + tell me what supplements to take and why.KTHXBYE

Why would you need a flavor for creatine when creatine is flavorless? Put that shit in any shake, you won't taste it. Most whey protein powders are very tolerable if not enjoyable now a days. It really doesn

I'm not looking for anything fancy here. I live far away from the gym so I need to make my shake in a shaker cup. But can anyone recomend flavors of whey protein and creatine monohydrate that will blend without tasting like polar bear piss strained through a dirty jockstrap?

I've never had an issue with just plain vanilla whey and creatine monohydrate. Boring, but it works. I add in Mixed Berry Greens+, throw it in a shaker cup, and then add water PWO if I'm not at home.

Back