PWD Wrestler of the Decade

Who is the Ace of the Decade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went with Brock but easily could have gone with Jericho, too. Cody, Roman, and Daniel Bryan would be on my short list with an honorable mention for Tim Storm.

If the final tally ends up in a dead heat between Okada and Jericho then I officially switch my vote to Le Champeon

AJ, Seth or Jericho for me.

Voted for AJ just because of his age and how well he made the jump to WWE, even though I thought he'd left it too late. Deserves better booking but I think that can be said for everyone at the WWE.

If AEW was a year or two old, Jericho would have got the nod. He's running that show atm. Great to watch.

2010-2020
Lesnar submitted then unstoppable Shane Carwin and unified the HW title belt.

Returned to fuck up Super Cena to make us happy.

Ended the Streak

Defeated Mark Hunt by decision, making Elitist MMA fans cry salty bloody tears from their hurt butts (so what if he popped positive afterward, the tears were glorious)

Brought us Suplex City

Cena easily. He did enough in the first half
Of the decade to be mostly absent the second half.

cena vs punk feud
Cena vs bryan
Cena vs brock
Cena vs owens
Cena vs AJ styles

I would argue that punk and styles best matches of the decade were both against cena. Same goes for KO. Hell u could even make
That argument with Bryan at summerslam ‘13

and to be clear he’s far from my fave of the decade. That would
Go
To styles then Jericho.

Spell Daniel Bryan right. Daniel Bryan hit the highest peak, and that matters in PW. I voted him.

If you don’t vote for Brock or Roman then you probably like to suck dick.

Cena is a good one too.

Last edited:
If you look at the whole decade, I liked what Seth accomplished. Recency boas probably kills him for a lot of people since he got kinda whiny/stale. The heel turn is a good start for the 20's though. KO has actually sports entertained me the most though.

It was between Brock or Jericho. Jericho's been on fire these last few years, and I'd definitely put him over Roman.
Did Jericho slam Triple H in front of 100,000 people in AT&T Stadium?

Did Jericho slam Triple H in front of 100,000 people in AT&T Stadium?
Did Roman or Brock go ten minutes with Fandango in front of 80k at the Metlife stadium? Didn't think so.

Back