PWD Wrestler of the Decade

Who is the Ace of the Decade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yano beating him will make it all worth it

With how short Yano gimmick upset matches are, Brock would probably be the happiest person in the building.

Yano beating him will make it all worth it
tumblr_p687mkaFsk1s05wxzo1_400.gif

With how short Yano gimmick upset matches are, Brock would probably be the happiest person in the building.

Lol
Brock be:
"Fuck you, pay me!"

#myPWDWrestleroftheDecade

Lesnar...easily.

Brock with less intestine and MMA damage is still the superior physical specimen at their respective ages.

Bud Light, wild game, and Sable do a body better than bubbley and rock star life

Brock with less intestine and MMA damage is still the superior physical specimen at their respective ages.

Bud Light, wild game, and Sable do a body better than bubbley and rock star life

Don't forget injuring fans via car door.

One last push for the Beast as PWD Wrestler of the Decade.

Remember, he wrestled in Japan this decade as well.

and most importantly, doesn't post kayfabe killing whiny dumb shit on social media.

and most importantly, doesn't post kayfabe killing whiny dumb shit on social media.

giphy.gif

He is truly the most devoted to JUST BLEED God out of the others Modfather.
The problem I have with Brock is he doesn't wrestle enough. It's one of the things that make him an attraction, but also takes him out of the running for me. His match quality is also lacking.

I voted Y2J, but after really thinking about it feel Cena is probably the correct choice.

The problem I have with Brock is he doesn't wrestle enough. It's one of the things that make him an attraction, but also takes him out of the running for me. His match quality is also lacking.

I voted Y2J, but after really thinking about it feel Cena is probably the correct choice.

I dunno Brother, Brock had some killer matches when he first came back, and some gems when booked with the right guys (Balor, Styles) in the past few years.

Hell his character is billed as a guy who only shows up when he has to because he's bigger than the product.

This also applies to Okada tho

This also applies to Okada tho

True.

Brock's MMA credentials give him an air of legitimacy. Dude won the UFC HW title, how he got there is debateable, but he made the most of his opportunity, used that to get WWE contracts that no one has ever seen, all while being the big badass of WWE.

Back