Locked PWD Purgatory 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince went down to the performance center and it sounds like he saw absolutely nothing of value down there

Not gonna lie, but standards are a thing. I'm impressed more than anything at moment with WWE for cleaning house of guys who are just never gonna be main brand. Nxt doesn't need lifers. I dont want to see someone lose their job, but they shouldn't feel bad at all, and if they want to keep wrestling their worldwide exposure with WWE has been phenomenal for widening their future endeavors far beyond what they were before, and these are all hot tickets so they will be okay I think, and another brand will give them the chance to make WWE regret letting them go. All were given big opportunities, some had good runs so it sucks they got cut, but WWE has cut bigger more established stars than these, so that the developmental brand has made cuts should be no surprise. Gotta make room. Lotta big signings recently.

Vince went down to the performance center and it sounds like he saw absolutely nothing of value down there
Vinnie Mac went down to Florida
He was looking for a soul to steal
the-charlie-daniels-band-charlie-daniels.gif

Some make sense.

But rust just debuted. Atlas they had started to use.

Reed....look im bias cause I go for any Aussie. But he just had the NA belt, faced Cole and had dark matches on main
I think most are appropriate releases. We've gotten used to seeing some of them, but if they are basically lifers lost forever in a shuffle meant to be the breeding ground for next generation main brand talent, eventually they gotta go. NXT is a great opportunity but should not be this permanent home for some. Every time these guys get called up I think uh oh. I think Kross is on same chopping block, but maybe recent call up is like a new beginning and the nxt title disappears and he just becomes Kross. Anyway, I dont think this is the type of talent WWE was ever gonna do anything with so rough break but probably would have been a waste of their time going further.

Nxt cuts/rebranding is only going to matter if it’s the Ciampa/Gargano types at the top making too much to be considered “development” get cut or main rostered.

I could see them doing that to all the top end people or having an age/career restriction to fill it with cheaper talent while going back to an hour. And WWE fans will continue to watch it because it’s the brand that’s the star, not the stars

When I actually think about it, every one of these makes sense and needed to happen. Also, wwe over flooded with talent anyway, they are definitely doing some overhauling. I personally like the changes. No one cut was fitting in. I have to appreciate the effort to create something that can actually begin to be a cohesive show by eliminating the guys who cant be used or slow down the every televised night with failed attempts to get over... fuck that shit.

Back in the day the type of guys featured on NXT today were happy to be enhancement talent then. So even if NXT as we know it folded tomorrow, those who have participated on NXT brand have been privileged as fuck and gotten insane exposure to enhance their careers for a long time. I dont feel sorry for them because they'll bounce back. I honestly wish firings would happen sooner in development because I think they forgot to do that enough lately. Some stuff just isnt over at all and never will be.

Rewatching WCW 96 and it would be hard to find anyone that had as many incredible PPV matches as Rey Jr did.

Vs Malenko at GAB was a fantastic wrestling match

Vs Psichosis at Bash at the beach has got to be a 5 star match. Just incredible.

Vs Ultimo Dragon at Hog Wild another phenomenal match.

Rey was such a phenom when he first hit the scene. Most of us had never seen anything like him

Rewatching WCW 96 and it would be hard to find anyone that had as many incredible PPV matches as Rey Jr did.

Vs Psichosis at Bash at the beach has got to be a 5 star match. Just incredible.

Rey was such a phenom when he first hit the scene. Most of us had never seen anything like him
You're missing his best match that year against Ultimo Dragon at WW3.

Then Vince gave him the Heavyweight World Championship belt and removed the "Heavyweight" part <Lmaoo>

3v9nc2oyof971.jpg

Then Vince gave him the Heavyweight World Championship belt and removed the "Heavyweight" part <Lmaoo>

3v9nc2oyof971.jpg
Didn't they do that once it left Raw for SD? It had always been the main title up until then.

HHH and HBK both had no say or part to do with the nxt releases.

Kinda sounds like a bit of internal strife there.

HHH and HBK both had no say or part to do with the nxt releases.

Kinda sounds like a bit of internal strife there.
It's gonna suck for HHH when his father-in-law sells his controlling interest, leaving him as the senior advisor and executive vice president of absolutely fucking nothing.

A milly per to go the main roster for Adam Cole?

You can already see the storyline “ you’ll be the illegitimate son of Michael Cole”……good shit pal
Or
“ you’re girlfriends a dentist? We’ll make you a proctologist!!, Dr Adam Cole” ……..even better shit pal

Last edited:
Rumours that nxt is gonna change and is having a revamp which is why this happened.
Or maybe the theory of AEW being controlled opposition is true and it's time to unveil the truth. NXT will be replaced by AEW with Vince making an appearance.

"It was me, smarks! It was me all along!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back