PWD 967: Elias & Shane is the new Simon & Garfunkel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete Why is Buddy Landel still in JCP in Oct 86? I thought he got fired for good after missing the tapings.

@moonwolf rrom one werewolf (were-1) to one moonwolf can you put the song funkdafied on the background to flash funk moves then end it with Fiona appplle covering the whole of the moon

@moonwolf rrom one werewolf (were-1) to one moonwolf can you put the song funkdafied on the background to flash funk moves then end it with Fiona appplle covering the whole of the moon
Ok, but only if the intro plays the ramones - howling at the moon and the credits/special thanks plays ozzy - bark at the moon.

And then the hidden section 20 min after that plays Mayhem - Freezing Moon.

@Pliny Pete Why is Buddy Landel still in JCP in Oct 86? I thought he got fired for good after missing the tapings.
I think Bill Dundee was able to get him back in because JCP needed guys for the Kansas City territory that they had just bought
They were doing the Bill and Buddy show in Memphis and worked the first Crockett Cup together earlier that year
He wasnt in JCP very long though

I think Bill Dundee was able to get him back in because JCP needed guys for the Kansas City territory that they had just bought
They were doing the Bill and Buddy show in Memphis and worked the first Crockett Cup together earlier that year
He wasnt in JCP very long though
Supposedly he was gonna be NWA world champ in 85. I doubt it though.

Supposedly he was gonna be NWA world champ in 85. I doubt it though.

I believe that there were plans to do a program with him and Flair, I dont believe the title change

Wally is gonna fuck around and finally be what gets evil black rifles banned if he ever acts a fool with that thing.
Nah. Bix will make sure it ties in directly to Vince somehow. They'll be on NBC/USA exclusively at half the money afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back