PWD 967: Elias & Shane is the new Simon & Garfunkel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been doing good with the name old guys so far. Jericho has helped elevate guys like Orange Cassidy, MJF and get eyes on his young stable mates like Sammy, Santana, and Ortiz. Sting has been used to elevate Darby Allin, and Big Show is being used to put eyes on a Youtube show that highlights the young talent.

Christian is the only one that worries me, I have a feeling they're gonna treat him like a legit main event guy that beats a lot of people.

This is what I was thinking.

Because you also have Omega/Young Bucks as EVPs seemingly content signing their friends, and piss arsing around amongst themselves, you have Cody as an EVP who's fellating himself every week, and Tony Khan the lifelong wrestling fan who could be seeing guys like Mark Henry, or Bully Ray and thinking "Well, they could do something..."

Damn. I was the opposite. I tried to post, like an idiot, to stop a seionage from ippon and try for wazari. Thought i could do a flip out of it. I was wrong. Terrible decision.
i wanna learn judo so bad but im just worried my big ass will get thrown and then i wont be able to get myself back up. ima have to just stick to wrestling a bjj lol

i wanna learn judo so bad but im just worried my big ass will get thrown and then i wont be able to get myself back up. ima have to just stick to wrestling a bjj lol

I feel like standing up multiple times when we're drilling throws rapidly is more exhausting than the throws themselves.

This has made me think about something regarding AEW, specifically, Tony Khan.

AEW has recently signed Christian, and a few days before that, they signed Big Show, and there's also the relatively recent signing of Sting. Is there a possibility that Tony Khan is going to go the Eric Bischoff route and just start signing "names" at the expense of they younger roster? Or will he stay the path?
Jacksonville Dixie

How big is your ass, Ram?

ExgWVZSXMAEeLnR

NXT that stressful <TheWire1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back