• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 965: It Doesn't Feel Like WrestleMania Season

Are you excited about Christian Cage being in AEW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 years ago today, the business changed forever

jeff-hardy-993206-1497123655-800.png

"I agree, I agree"

Wouldn't it have made more sense to bring out another good working vet, make it a 3 way elimination match, eliminate Hardy first and have Sting and whoever improvise on the fly...?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to bring out another good working vet, make it a 3 way elimination match, eliminate Hardy first and have Sting and whoever improvise on the fly...?
They legit had about 30 seconds to come up with something and the management was already in complete disarray for even regular circumstances.

Apparently Cornette called Penelope Ford a slutty girlfriend and Penelope Pitstop and now Miro and Kip want to beat him up. <Lmaoo>

I would love to see a video of Miro knocking Cornette the fuck out, but at the same time Cornette would sue the fuck out of Miro and still come out on top. The world is stupid, goblins like Cornette can talk as loud and brash as they want and never catch hands because the law will back them up.

Kip calling Cornette captain cuck <45>

Apparently Cornette called Penelope Ford a slutty girlfriend and Penelope Pitstop and now Miro and Kip want to beat him up. <Lmaoo>

I would love to see a video of Miro knocking Cornette the fuck out, but at the same time Cornette would sue the fuck out of Miro and still come out on top. The world is stupid, goblins like Cornette can talk as loud and brash as they want and never catch hands because the law will back them up.

Kip calling Cornette captain cuck <45>

Nah. You can fuck someone up and even kill without getting caught. You just have to plan it. Miro and Kip ain’t really about that life, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back