PWD 962: #PrayforAnnaJay

would you buy a PWD t-shirt and wear it in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna see this Big E 24/7 doc.

Dude’s easily one of my fave rasslers today

Bianca thinks her and Sasha are headlining Wrestlemania <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

WWE has sort of taken away any meaning from the word "headlining" because they use it whenever it suits them regardless of where a match was on the card.

Going in

Thank you Booker of the Year and Promoter of the Year, Big Tony Khan! And for all you that don't agree with that - FUCK YOU!

dhDgW6N.gif

New Japan Pro Wrestling has officially unified the IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental Championships to create the new IWGP World Heavyweight Championship, reports PWInsider.

New Japan chairman Naoki Sugabayashi had confirmed the news to Tokyo Sports.

PWInsider also reports that Kota Ibushi’s first defense of the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship will be against the winner of the New Japan Cup. The New Japan Cup starts on March 5.

El Desperado vs. Ibushi will headline New Japan’s Anniversary Event on March 4, but it will be a non-title match.

I hate this.

I don’t know. He has had substance abuse and mental health issues that were pretty bad just recently. Working out and eating healthy definitely help that but this dude is obviously juiced up. I know a lot of us joke around telling certain wrestler to get on the gear but it’s not like drinking a protein drink. For someone with mental health stuff and drug or alcohol addictions it’s probably not the best thing to do. People can get addicted to roids too, I’ve seen it happen with someone who wasn’t addicted to anything else. Good luck to him, though. Hopefully he knows what he is doing with them.
He definitely came back too early last time. The juice is something he's going to have to keep an eye on. And somebody is going to have to keep an eye on him. Ironically, it could be Enzo that ends up "bodyguard" to Cass, watching out for anyone fucking with his bag and cooling him off if he suspects someone and wants to rhino charge them in front of Pat Buck.

Could Big Cass be the mystery man in the ladder match at Revolution?
Not likely. It looks like people have been looking out for these two for a while now but they're gonna have to do better for longer because the "fans" are poised to shit all over them if they get half a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back