PWD 962: #PrayforAnnaJay

would you buy a PWD t-shirt and wear it in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a Dutch Oven was where you're bed with someone, and when you fart, you pull the covers over their head.
it is for ppl that don't cook.

and to translate,
when rsr told u 'I have that same Lodge Dutch oven, Smigg.'
he was also politely telling u to stop talking shit about his lady.

things changed while u were gone.
lacey's accepted here.
besides, she's pregnant now (both work and shoot).
let her be.

and to translate,

lacey's accepted here.
let her be.
In addition to us being clearly perfect for each other but we already knew that

Christ, she can't cook in a kitchen. Lacey cooking a field could cause botulism on an apocalyptic level.

That might be her natural environment, Smigg. Like how seals are graceful in the water but sacks of shit on the beach.

Big Cass looking like he about to make a championship run in AEW

I don’t know. He has had substance abuse and mental health issues that were pretty bad just recently. Working out and eating healthy definitely help that but this dude is obviously juiced up. I know a lot of us joke around telling certain wrestler to get on the gear but it’s not like drinking a protein drink. For someone with mental health stuff and drug or alcohol addictions it’s probably not the best thing to do. People can get addicted to roids too, I’ve seen it happen with someone who wasn’t addicted to anything else. Good luck to him, though. Hopefully he knows what he is doing with them.

and to translate,

lacey's accepted here.
let her be.

I'm happy that Lacey is getting some love. What's not to love

I don’t know. He has had substance abuse and mental health issues that were pretty bad just recently. Working out and eating healthy definitely help that but this dude is obviously juiced up. I know a lot of us joke around telling certain wrestler to get on the gear but it’s not like drinking a protein drink. For someone with mental health stuff and drug or alcohol addictions it’s probably not the best thing to do. People can get addicted to roids too, I’ve seen it happen with someone who wasn’t addicted to anything else. Good luck to him, though. Hopefully he knows what he is doing with them.
<{danawhoah}>

LyJ9UMN.gif

<{danawhoah}>

Could Big Cass be the mystery man in the ladder match at Revolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back