• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 916: Chris Jericho Has Banned Jim Cornette From Watching AEW And Randy Orton Turned On Ric Flair

Who is best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate PK being away from Darby

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

3d0d86e2e8d6a8f84a678bbe6f5e6deb68d7d42f.gif

f74043ad21b03d1dbaf0d4b6dc7ec5401e170bf5.gif

https://preview.redd.it/z0sagodqi1d31.gif?format=mp4&s=b69c3b8b692ba06273d40eb9366e09d6e5f101b2

All three in the poll are underrated by a lot of people imo. I voted Kenny though.

Almost caught up on last weeks rasslin.

The Hurt Business is sports entertaining.

Asuka has nice tits.

WWE really is Nitro...the first match on the shows is the best thing they have all night.

Retribution is dumb as shit...it's like when the Riot Squad was out of control because they threw a pickle on the floor.

The Fiend is a dumpy fat fuck who sucks 10 kinds of Bubba dicks. I hate all of you who talked about how brilliant this was and made the WWE mole here report that they shouldn't launch him into the Sun.

Fuck the Young Bucks. I'm not sure if they actually wrestled or not last week, but I feel like it's been too long since I said it.

Almost caught up on last weeks rasslin.

The Hurt Business is sports entertaining.

Asuka has nice tits.

WWE really is Nitro...the first match on the shows is the best thing they have all night.

Retribution is dumb as shit...it's like when the Riot Squad was out of control because they threw a pickle on the floor.

The Fiend is a dumpy fat fuck who sucks 10 kinds of Bubba dicks. I hate all of you who talked about how brilliant this was and made the WWE mole here report that they shouldn't launch him into the Sun.

Fuck the Young Bucks. I'm not sure if they actually wrestled or not last week, but I feel like it's been too long since I said it.

I'm getting ready to watch last weeKS AEW.

Wish me luck

Edit
Fuck the dork order, cokt cabana AND young bucks out the gate?

I'm ready to tap out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back