PWD 910: All Praise the DEMO GOD

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChoppyChoppyPeePee Have you been watching the stream lately?
Ron Wright on USA Championship Wrestling is such good shit, love that old style con man manager gimmick

"No Im not choking him with my cane, I am holding him down to protect him from getting beat bloody by the Mongolian Stomper. What video are you watching, Mr Solie!?"

@ChoppyChoppyPeePee Have you been watching the stream lately?
Ron Wright on USA Championship Wrestling is such good shit, love that old style con man manager gimmick

"No Im not choking him with my cane, I am holding him down to protect him from getting beat bloody by the Mongolian Stomper. What video are you watching, Mr Solie!?"
I'm watching it right now. Keeps buffering for me.

Windham turned heel last night on Luger and I'd forgotten about it so it caught me completely off guard.

2 hours Pete. 2 hours.

adele3.gif

Colonel Rob Parker on commentary??? Whooooa
Thats his brother
Ron Fuller was a wrestler but also the territory owner who went on to make millions in car race tracks and minor league hockey

Also he had a legendary cock that was the size of a small horse which is why they called him the Tennessee Stud

Thats his brother
Ron Fuller was a wrestler but also the territory owner who went on to make millions in car race tracks and minor league hockey

Also he had a legendary cock that was the size of a small horse which is why they called him the Tennessee Stud
His cock was the size of a small horse or the size of a small horse's cock?

Theres a picture of him that pops up on wrestling forums every once in awhile
Hes like 70 years old posing at his pool and dude is literally a tripod
Its quite impressive
Good for him and his lady friends

Thats his brother

Wait wait wait wait wait... you mean to say this guy on Smoky Mountain wasnt Rob Parker??? Fuuuuck they look alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back